First 12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4W5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i couldn't stand when other kids weren't nice to someone...or made fun of someone...i think even then i took it upon myself to stand up for and befriend those kids...
    Totally and exactly! Except for that bit about defying social conventions. I get the feeling I'm (we're?) very, very influenced by others and by their expectations of me, as much as I try to pass myself off as someone who isn't at all.

garbage

As a child, doctors told my parents that I might be autistic because I never talked

I sure showed them

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4W5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

My preschool teachers wanted me tested for autism as well. It turned out to be selective mutism.

when under five I hardly ever spoke, then once in school I started blurting out everything I thought. By about second grade I realized this was weird and so stopped talking again. I didnt start talking very much again until almost 17 when I started waiting tables and then only to very close friends. I was very INFP-ish looking on the surface but I had learned to to care at all about what other people thought of me.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

In high school all my classmates thought (and still think) I'm autistic, because I don't talk to them (they're mean and boring and I don't talk to mean and boring people). When I was little I got psychologically tested multiple times, once because I had trouble breathing while talking and once because I was playing the histrionic alpha female over the other girls in forth grade. Both times they stopped testing me, I have no idea why. Four years ago a teacher wanted to get me tested for schizophrenia, but the psychologist thought I was too normal for that.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

People really change from childhood to adulthood...mostly.
    I was probably an INFP during grade school. Super shy, and 100% F, that changed in high school though. I became who I wanted to be, and grade school was a place of fear for me, I wasn't myself.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    In high school all my classmates thought (and still think) I'm autistic, because I don't talk to them (they're mean and boring and I don't talk to mean and boring people). When I was little I got psychologically tested multiple times, once because I had trouble breathing while talking and once because I was playing the histrionic alpha female over the other girls in forth grade. Both times they stopped testing me, I have no idea why. Four years ago a teacher wanted to get me tested for schizophrenia, but the psychologist thought I was too normal for that.
    Omg, me too!
    Everyone thinks I'm autistic. I joke about it all the time, but the funny thing is, everyone thinks I am. I'm pretty sure I'm not, I'm just a bitch tehe.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'm absolutely not autistic. I just show people that I don't respect them by avoiding them and I kinda disrespect a lot of people I know. I've always acted like that. A kindergarten teacher of mine already noticed it and this behaviour still didn't disappear. I have done a few online autism tests, but I always test negatively.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.