• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What does a healthy ESFP look like?

gromit

likes this
In contrast to this thread, where everyone bitches about the ESFPs in their life, please, tell me what you love about ESFPs, and what you perceive as attributes which a healthy ESFP would display.

NEGATIVE OR WHINY COMMENTS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. :offtopic:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
To quote myself from the other thread since I'm lazy...

a healthy ESFP is kind, enjoys life, has the amazing ability to turn work into play by just deciding that they might as well enjoy it... laid back in a way, but not comatose, doesn't let bad things ruin their life, forgiving, openminded and independent* :)

*healthy ones I know are fine with going hiking alone or taking a road trip... they're great with meeting new people and just getting along with everyone sort of... independent meaning not needy and clingy :holy:

we also have a couple of cool ESFPs wandering around to check out, like shortnsweet and karen parker :yes:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
A healthy esfp looks like me!!!:workout::hug::smile:
Ooops. I'm an isfp.
Close enough.
:headphne:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A healthy ESFP is in touch with their Fi - they know what they value and they adhere to it instead of caving to hedonistic Se desires or being too distracted to even think about what they value. They take time to introspect to balance their ability to be living fully in the moment. They give consideration to ideas outside of their own experience, and they learn from others instead of having to touch the hot stove to know that it burns (so to speak). They explore things that are not merely fun, but which broaden their minds and understanding of the world, not just their own little world. They consider the longterm consequences of their actions; they think before they act. They don't let emotions of the moment swallow them up. They are often nurturing, warm, friendly, and generous. Healthy ESFPs are extremely likable and charming and can have a slightly hidden "intellectual" side that is very pleasant to discover (if they choose to develop & show it).

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
A healthy ESFP is someone who is vivacious, funny, constantly coming up with ideas, knows how to entertain, does not allow boredom and will make you smile.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
ADY04599-003.jpeg