First 12

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by forzen View Post
    Can I like get something constructive please. I had a pretty fucked up childhood, I'm just trying to find my center, because seriously I'm tired of feeling depressed for no reason. I don't do much reflecting until 2-3 years ago, so I'm just trying to piece things together. And I can think of more productive use of my time besides self reflecting, unfortunately I keep coming back even though I wanna do something awesome with my time instead.
    You're an Fi, plain and simple. Maybe one with more pragmatic values than most, but an Fi nonetheless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Hi Forzen--

How was your childhood bad?

I'd say INFJ because you like to figure out why things are the way they are (esp people). That is very Ni dom. Your Fi (values) are obviously high too. I've you've had a lot of introversion that would not be unlikely.

Personally, I thought Socrates was a bit over the top. Question, yeah, but question everything ad nauseum to the point of being a "gadfly?" (he described himself thus). He was 70, he wanted to die, and he used the hemlock death sentence to his advantage this way, even though he could have escaped.

Why oppose so consistently a burgeoning democracy? How brilliant is that?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    Quite brilliant I'll say -- Democracy is a disaster. That's off-topic though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Quite brilliant I'll say -- Democracy is a disaster. That's off-topic though.
    Well, I don't know of anything better. Do you?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Most other systems are better than democracy. Dictatorship is the only one that I could think of that's worse, but that really depends on the dictator. The best is probably empowered monarchy, which is why it's been the most widely used throughout human history.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Most other systems are better than democracy. Dictatorship is the only one that I could think of that's worse, but that really depends on the dictator. The best is probably empowered monarchy, which is why it's been the most widely used throughout human history.
    Monarchy doesn't exclude democracy.
    INxJ
    Enneagram 5
    RLOEI, Inquisitive

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    Hi Forzen--

How was your childhood bad?

I'd say INFJ because you like to figure out why things are the way they are (esp people). That is very Ni dom. Your Fi (values) are obviously high too. I've you've had a lot of introversion that would not be unlikely.

Personally, I thought Socrates was a bit over the top. Question, yeah, but question everything ad nauseum to the point of being a "gadfly?" (he described himself thus). He was 70, he wanted to die, and he used the hemlock death sentence to his advantage this way, even though he could have escaped.

Let's just say that my parent should have read a manual on how to raise their children. They should specially pay attention to the affect of verbal abuse on a child. It's typical for asian family to be physically abusive when disciplining their children, but verbal abuse have a more profound affect that are not really apparent to a person. However, I could be over-analyzing a problem that was never there...I don't know. Regardless, I like to explore all venues to fix my perceive problem.

Furthermore, I took the ennegram test which gave me a result which describe me perfectly. I believe it was 5w6. I guess I'm having a midlife crisis in my 20s, /sadface. Anyway, thank you to all the people who took the time to give me some feedback, much appreciated.

Off-topic, I like Socrates because of his conviction of righterousness that was unshakeable despite much opposition. It's a trait I admire in people as long as the person and myself have a mutual understanding that our point of view cannot be categorized under the right/wrong isle.
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.