User Tag List

First 1234 Last

[youtube=fCardl4MEtE]Ni Illustrated[/youtube]
    Hello

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Ni is somewhere around Fi on the list of functions that I fully understand... my major experiences with it in the inferior position are rather negative, I fear and I'd like a better understanding of the function if anyone will be kind enough to do so!

thanks!
    Well since you are not a Ni skilled person I will spare you of the theory that you already head so many times. (which btw provides very weak explanation)

Instead I will give you a 20 min video on you tube that is slowly shifting away from Se persective towards Ni persective of reality. (watch it whole to get the point)

Link

Enjoy.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I've seen that video before! I love science things (including watching documentaries on the universe whenever I have a night home alone ) So it's that odd function that causes that feeling of wonder about the things I CAN'T touch, lick or see?!

and also from what else was posted... so Ni is that function that you see when you are watching a detective program, and the normally ISTJ detective decides to follow a hunch and is right?

and VF... you've made me glad that it's not one of my primary functions!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

I've seen that video before! I love science things (including watching documentaries on the universe whenever I have a night home alone ) So it's that odd function that causes that feeling of wonder about the things I CAN'T touch, lick or see?!

Basicly ? Yes.

aliens use Ni mostly I have determined.

Every now and then i get a tiny peek of Ni, mostly from INTJ contamination. Silly things can share it with others it turns out.

When this happens I feel like my Ne turns internal and becomes hyperfocused on one thing. Instead of branching outwards along all tangents, instead it tries to dive inwards and keeps cycling back to the thing of interest.

If it is an object-like a tree or cloud-I will actually start intuiting patterns out of the clouds.

Not like "wow that cloud looks like a dragon" but more "That cloud IS A DRAGON" It just is. It is a cloud. but it is a dragon. Or with a tree, it is a tree-but it is also a women peering at me through her hair, All of the trees become symbolic beauties watching me. Yet the fucking things are still just trees. It is WEIRD.

The first times I noted thst this might be glimpses of Ni, I laughed but then thought, neat, but what the hell do you do with this?

However what I can do is take all the Ne connections/patterns stored back in TeSi and "do stuff" with it. Then CRAZY shit just drops out of thin air. I am always left with the fact that none of it can be correct, yet it seems so very correct.

Ni=aliens.

EDIT:So I assume you multiple this weirdness by 100 and you have what the Ni doms can do...Pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    Ni Illustrated
    You consistently post bullshit.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I've always thought that my ISTJ must have fairly well developed Ni because of the things that he manages to pluck out of thin air... and his odd tendancy to make offhanded predictions about things that turn out to be oddly accurate... and his hunches on things are always worth paying attention to

get him on one of his theoretical pets, like the topic of god or the joys of predicting global economic futures and he pulls stuff out of who knows where... .. I hide theoretical books from him for that reason

so Ni is kind of like Ne made out of spiderwebs in a way?

*tries to process things*
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

I've always thought that my ISTJ must have fairly well developed Ni because of the things that he manages to pluck out of thin air... and his odd tendancy to make offhanded predictions about things that turn out to be oddly accurate... and his hunches on things are always worth paying attention to

get him on one of his theoretical pets, like the topic of god or the joys of predicting global economic futures and he pulls stuff out of who knows where... .. I hide theoretical books from him for that reason

so Ni is kind of like Ne made out of spiderwebs in a way?

*tries to process things*
    ISTJs have amazing Si libraries and they seem to remember everything-he could be using Ne to connect it all? I dunno...just making stuff up.

State and U had really good thoughts on Ni awhile back on another thread-wait it was your thread about Si I think....

If Ne is an explosion outwards-I take an idea and try and map in out to every possible direction I can-and fill in all the gaps with Ne connections...They instead can identify holes in a net, hyperfocus on the holes and then figure out what fits there....

But yeah you need the Ni doms for this one.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

@ the Ren clip... if that is "Ni Illustrated," I am scared of when mine, hidden right now as the 5th most used, might attack...
    And it seems like INxJs must endure a lot of mental torture =/

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You consistently post bullshit.
    Sorry, I'll plant a big "THIS IS A JOKE" sign for you next time.
    Hello