User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 115

  1. #41
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Oh my... I leave for a little while and it goes straight to 4 pages... And points I would have liked to say and clarify have already been said...

  2. #42
    A passer by yvonne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    It really depends on the context. My views align with cimarron and tcda.
    agreed.
    Enneagram 5w4.

  3. #43
    Senior Member sculpting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    bird seeds lure ENFPs, to get ENTPs you need high powered electromagnets I think

    Think back to the looney tunes: Road Runner vs Coyote
    Okay, you have a point, electromagnets will work on ANY entp. Bird seed works on a select few. But the select few of interest....muhahahaha...

    To lure ENFPs you leave them books of pony stickers . Pony stickers WERE ON MY DESK THIS MORNING!!!!! Thank you enfp coworker!! I stuck them on my desk phone.

    (P.S. me too.... *insert Fi babble* I open my mouth and nothing comes out <3 )

  4. #44
    Happy Dancer uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    Okay, you have a point, electromagnets will work on ANY entp. Bird seed works on a select few. But the select few of interest....muhahahaha...

    To lure ENFPs you leave them books of pony stickers . Pony stickers WERE ON MY DESK THIS MORNING!!!!! Thank you enfp coworker!! I stuck them on my desk phone.

    (P.S. me too.... *insert Fi babble* I open my mouth and nothing comes out <3 )
    Actually, I believe the trick is to mix iron filings with the bird seed, so that whoever consumes the bird seed is affected by the electromagnets.

  5. #45
    Senior Member sculpting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Actually, I believe the trick is to mix iron filings with the bird seed, so that whoever consumes the bird seed is affected by the electromagnets.
    well if the bird seed was shiny, the enfps would eat it, so then your electromagnet would catch both enfps and entps. This sounds like an entp invention opportunity...

  6. #46
    A passer by yvonne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    564

    Default

    the problem with the introverted functions is that they can become distorted in your head. that's why we need the extraverted functions (for connection and context).

    introverted functions can be polished to offer a deep understanding, but they do have their down sides... and so do extraverted functions.

    we all need all of our functions and we need each other to offer understanding and make things work better.

    so no need to feel bad about your dominant function. we're all needed.
    Enneagram 5w4.

  7. #47
    A passer by yvonne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    564

    Default

    what do you think about the flexibility of the XE/XI functions, though?

    is an E function more flexible than an I function?
    Enneagram 5w4.

  8. #48
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    more blank than its extroverted counterpart


    I'm just glad that the first few posts in this thread have been refined with a better understanding.

  9. #49
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Eyebrows View Post
    I'm just glad that the first few posts in this thread have been refined with a better understanding.
    That was the point...

    Te at work (at least in my case).

  10. #50
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Oh my... I leave for a little while and it goes straight to 4 pages... And points I would have liked to say and clarify have already been said...
    Ya snooze, ya looze, oaky.


Similar Threads

  1. Socionics questionnaire (since people are more reliable than quizzes)
    By sardonic delight in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2016, 10:43 PM
  2. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-11-2016, 02:07 AM
  3. Intuitors are more grounded than sensors.
    By Vilku in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 10:50 AM
  4. Values are more important than things, possibly even people.
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 10:03 PM
  5. Are Extroverts more Creative than Introvert?
    By Not_Me in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 07:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO