• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This quote encapsulates Ne!!!!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
`

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe." -John Muir

:wub:

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I've always been rather fond of "Opinions are like assholes - everyones got one, and they all stink."

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Subtropical_Storm_One_22_apr_1992_1834Z.jpg

Byuuuutiful!!!!

Came across this while I was random wiki article flipping.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
he's not gettin in my future cast with that thing. :D

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
`
"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe." -John Muir

No, no, that's not Ne. That's simply the truth. I mean, experimentally confirmed truth. Do you really expect Ne to stick to only the existing universe?

Ne: everything is hitched to everything else in all Universes, real and imaginary.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
[YOUTUBE="7kB_mOfvDPU"]Ne to the Maximus!!![/YOUTUBE]

G

Ginkgo

Big glowing penises are hitched to everything else in the universe

This makes Ne Te a nightmare, because you must deduce what's true/untrue about the massive amounts of variables in the universe. The more possibilities, the more reality becomes confusing as fuck. Like "Should I sell this pirate hat?", well "I dunno, because it's related to how much money you accumulate in relation to your annual gross in relation to the annual gross of the buyer in relation to the mixed market property values in relation to how often the sun provides solar power to "green" people who live in Seattle in relation to the annual rain fall in relation to the sun spots and the O-Zone layer in relation to the emergence of elements in the universe in relation to the big bang in relation to how Fundamentalist Christians think Jesus rode on an Ankylosaurus in relation to fossil records in relation to the fallibility of carbon dating in relation to the average amount of milk a woman can produce while lactating in relation to the hunting of Jackalopes in the Sanoran Desert."

Sometimes I just need someone there to tell me to do shit.