First 456

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Game Master Near View Post
    Ne Haters!

I think we all should care about what would happen if cats were banned and the civil war never occurred!
    Cats would take over the city anyways. I just saw a cat yesterday when I went to Amsterdam. It was just sitting there in the middle of a souvernir shop. Cats just belong in the city. If you start banning them, they would start riots!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yeah, I'm totally comforted by Si, even if can be annoying in some cases, I definitely have value for it. Speaking of Byron, Wordsworth was an ISFJ. He's one of my FAVORITE poets.
    I'm less certain about Wordsworth, but Byron was an absolutely breathtaking manic depressive (as are most poets, but this guy cycled with the best of them) and I'll wager that if the Si (or even Se) function executed in that head of his, he'd have had no idea what to do with it. Or his head would've explode. Sensing strikes me as fundamentally anti-art, because it insists on the petty objectivity of boulders and protons when the human project is to take the objects in this place and make them all suck less. Sensing turns the body into a security camera for the way things were.

I actually wish that my MBTI score had come out just a few points more towards Judgement; "Perception" strikes me as psychobabble for "does not plan things well." I was quite close to being a J, but I answered honestly on enough questions- "do you wear a watch?" even though I know I should- that I ended up an ENTP.

ENTPs are superior to ENTJs right? My roommate's an ENTJ and he keeps getting promoted to field marshal of our apartment in his imagination, but it's 2-bedroom so mostly the field marshal bit is marijuana nonsense. Like Perception.

I don't hate Te, but I think Te doms can be the hardest to get along with IRL. I get along with them just fine on-line, though, and clash more with Ti, which is funny.

I don't hate any function, just it's unhealthy or improper use...[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Johnfloyd6675 View Post
    Sensing strikes me as fundamentally anti-art, because it insists on the petty objectivity of boulders and protons when the human project is to take the objects in this place and make them all suck less. Sensing turns the body into a security camera for the way things were.
    [/QUOTE]

Every function works in tandom, doesn't it.. Sensing need not be so simplistic. And there are plenty of artists who are sensors.

MBTI
    Jipe
    Enneagram
    Memb
    Socionics
    Er

My parents were both ESFJs of questionable stability. So if I had to choose I'd say Fe.

i was thinking my dad was esfj at least.

which type "checks up" if you have eaten or not... and just basically worries about everything? -dad

which type needs to rearrange the furniture constantly? - mom