User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    My sleeping position isn't between those positions. It never is, because it's so unusual.

It's like this:
    is that a crowbar

with a wound gushing out of your head
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

MBTI
    INFP

Fetus.

My boyfriend laughs because I take up most of the bed. I put my head way over on my side, but my butt is way over on his side.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Soldier. Seems about right.
    I snore a lot, apparently, and I tend to not sleep more than 6-8 hours ideally, because I get tired from over-sleeping (snoring lots).
    I try to force myself to sleep on my right side in the "yearner position", in order to not snore, but I go back to lying on my back automatically as soon as I fall asleep and lose consciousness.
    If I sleep in my couch, I have to sleep on my side, so I do that a lot.

The "personality description" seems fairly accurate.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

I'm a free faller. lol
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Somewhere between yearner and soldier positions. I have cynical dreams of being a mighty warrior.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Windigo View Post
    Oakysage you are SUCH an INTJ!

Most of my life I've been 100% Soldier, to the point that as a child my dad would get scared and come in to see if I was still breathing because I wouldn't move from that position all night long! It was great because in the morning I would just slip out from the covers smooth them a little and go! LOL!

Now however since I am older and heavier, I find my self snoring (at times ) so I force myself to go log but I almost always end up back at soldier sometime in the night. ENTJ=soldier? LOL

OMG.

This is just too funny from an ENTJ.

You even sleep efficiently...
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Talking

Interesting.

I'm kinda strange.

Usually when I first lay down for bed i'm in on either my left side either in foetus position or I do catch myself in yearner at time to when just getting into bed. Sometimes log or soldier *not much. Sometimes I wake like in Soldier or curled on my side yearner or fetus more*. But more when I'm spending the night somewhere for get away with my BFFs do I sleep in soldier or log, as I'm more nervous and probably don't sleep more then 3-4 hrs xD. Anywho...

I tend to sometimes like to prop my legs on my blanket(s) xD *elevated* so it's like my legs are sticking out and i'll have my hands under my pillow on my right side. This happens alot and most the time I wake this way unless at a overnight thing. Always have to have a nightlight on *xD* and a fan for sound. Love my windows open at night hence my deep hatred for winter/very late fall... meh. I also always have my hands under my pillow too.

Well just thought i'd respond to this sleep pattern thingy. Pretty interesting.
    I can relate the most with the fetus postion description for my personality
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    INTJ

I hardly think this is reliable. There are so many factors that would have to be taken into account. What your surrounding environment is (you might want to look at something while in bed), the size and shape of your bed, the proximity to the walll, the type of mattress you have. Your body could also be a factor. My friend says she can only sleep a certain way because she has large breasts and they hurt if she sleeps the wrong way. You could have arthritis or a similar problem in certain parts of your body. It would depend on how tall you are, how fat you are, your sex etc. and I think it has more to do with all these things than actual personality.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

I always move around in bed long time when trying to sleep to find my ideal position, so I try several different positions until I sleep. I don't even have a clue how I wake up, I never paid attention to it Will try to observe it.

That said, I believe I end up mostly in fetal position.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    My sleeping position isn't between those positions. It never is, because it's so unusual.

It's like this:
    It looks like the animation they use every time someone falls over in family guy.