User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Everyone will be excited to learn that I sleep in a mix of the fetus and soldier positions, with the former being preferable except that it causes numb arms.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Until I was married, I slept as a soldier. Now I can fall asleep only on my right side, hands under my pillow, left leg up, and right leg down. I think part of this is to protect myself from the flailing limbs of my husband. So, I suppose I'm a modified fetal.

I have major routine issues before bed though. I have to cover any lights — even digital clocks — and swing all doors shut so that no extra light comes in from the living room windows. Then I have to put on hand lotion and chapstick. And there's no chance of getting to sleep without earplugs. I'm the lightest sleeper in the world.

Does anyone else have this problem: When my alarm goes off, I realize I've been semi-awake for hours, brain buzzing. I very rarely feel refreshed upon waking.

I envy people who can sleep easily and sleep in.

Yearner position - A close third is the side-lying position with both arms out in front of the body, with 13% of partipants sleeping like this. Yearners are noted to be open-minded and still cynical, suspicious, and stubborn about sticking to decisions once they are made.

Soldier position - These sleepers lie on their backs with arms down and kept close to the body. This 8% study is said to be reserved, quiet, without fuss, and hold themselves and others to a high standard. Soldier sleepers have a higher likelihood for snoring due to the flat-back position, which may not cause them to wake up often but may result in a less restful night's sleep.
    Correct.

Phantonym

I start off in Fetus, evolve into Yearner and wake up in Freefall. Now this is the conscious process that usually goes on but I have absolutely no idea what goes on when I sleep. What I do know is that I kick the blanket(s) around like a maniac, I switch sides all the time and I have to feel the cool side of the blanket and the pillow. And I've woken up sideways on numerous occasions. What does that reveal about my personality? I am me. Tadah.

Yearner, I think.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

I usually start out (winding down) in log position, but with one hand on or under the pillow; sort of a cross between log and freefall. Then, I'll usually go to freefall to fall asleep. If I'm having trouble sleeping; I'll alternate between the two, and the different ways of facing for each.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    ENFJ

What's that one where you fall asleep leaning over, arms folded on the desk?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

That I'm a yearner, wheeh, yeppers I yearn, I churn, I turn like a Log too.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Start out a free faller, but wake up a yearner
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

My sleeping position isn't between those positions. It never is, because it's so unusual.

It's like this:
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.