User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Interesting to see that xSTP can be SCUxI even if it's matched with ENxP tough. Especially that our case is not rare.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Interesting to see that xSTP can be SCUxI even if it's matched with ENxP tough. Especially that our case is not rare.
    I see no conflict between being an ESTP and a SCUEI... especially when understanding the functions that make up both... and the descriptions for both fit me rather well
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Yes, elsewhere, the description of the RCUEN, wich is matched with the ISTP fits really well. And when I see the list of carrers associated:
    game designer, mechanic, sound engineer, construction worker, mechanic, electrician, musician, video editor, software designer, comic book artist, fighter pilot, animator, bounty hunter, guitarist, cartoonist, software developer, computer repair tech, soldier, computer animator, information technology manager, electrical engineer, graphic artist, webmaster, truck driver, carpenter, industrial engineer
    I'am just That's for careers, but the description of the SCUAI sounds better. The type matched with ESTP is SCUEN, I guess you can recocgnize you in. For this time, Big 5 still a new model for me and I'am a little skeptical about his insight. Or maybe the model is insightful and Similarminds suck, I don't know. It seems to be a sort of stupid bias in this site.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

N is too restrictive for my Se's insatiable desire to experience EVERYTHING Plus, my Ti has a big appetite that my poor Se works it's fingers to the bone to feed... I definitley covers that better

plus, career choices like dictator, international spy and fighter pilot are totally awesome!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

N is too restrictive for my Se's insatiable desire to experience EVERYTHING Plus, my Ti has a big appetite that my poor Se works it's fingers to the bone to feed... I definitley covers that better
    Yes, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    N
    plus, career choices like dictator, international spy and fighter pilot are totally awesome!
    True! I think an ISTP is very likely to be RCUEN if he is a 5, SCUAI match very well with the 9. The careers list associated is very cool but is too ENFPish and don't relate to my need to get my hands dirty. I think a mix between the RCUEN list and the SCUAI list would be perfect.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    N is too restrictive for my Se's insatiable desire to experience EVERYTHING
    Including Herpes?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Including Herpes?
    hmmm... everything GOOD!

** this does not include diseases, disorders or seeing Congress do a striptease!

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Seeing the french president do a strip-tease could be right?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

oh god no!!!

how on earth can you guys elect a dude who wears a leopard print banana hammock!? :horor:

though I would wear one in public just to see what sort of reactions it garnered

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Could have fooled me.
    Pff. The only thing that I'm going to assassinate is cruelty. My arsenal is a collection of energetic ponies and smiling frogs, just hopping and galloping all over the place and spreading good cheer everywhere they go

Anyway, the Big 5 descriptions on similarminds are not.. uh, the best descriptions out there. This thing isn't too bad, though.