User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Results 131 to 140 of 169

  1. #131
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Fi. It's utterly useless in order to accomplish stuff in this world.

    I would however refuse to live in a world without it, as there is no meaning to life at that point. Fi lights the path on this journey called life. Without it, there's no point in making that trip as you'd miss out on the greatest part of it.
    my thoughts on Fe... if I didn't get to feel Fe oozing around society I really don't see a point in calling it a society or bothering to live in it!

    I really think that people are being intentionally obtuse stereotypes here without thinking before typing :rolli:

    now, feel free to be as idiotic as you'd like, I'm really quite tired of listening to underdeveloped types whining about why they have to put up with being nice
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  2. #132
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Fi. It's utterly useless in order to accomplish stuff in this world.

    I would however refuse to live in a world without it, as there is no meaning to life at that point. Fi lights the path on this journey called life. Without it, there's no point in making that trip as you'd miss out on the greatest part of it.
    Motivation is Fi. Without Fi there is no goals.




    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    my thoughts on Fe... if I didn't get to feel Fe oozing around society I really don't see a point in calling it a society or bothering to live in it!

    I really think that people are being intentionally obtuse stereotypes here without thinking before typing :rolli:

    now, feel free to be as idiotic as you'd like, I'm really quite tired of listening to underdeveloped types whining about why they have to put up with being nice
    I think that you are taking this thread too seriously.

  3. #133
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,121

    Default

    then it should have been put in the bonfire or graveyard
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  4. #134
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    then it should have been put in the bonfire or graveyard
    Well you are the one that is ESTP here so I will leave PMing to you.

  5. #135
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,121

    Default

    hello... I'm a P
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  6. #136
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Well you are the one that is ESTP here so I will leave PMing to you.
    What the hell does that mean?

  7. #137
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Motivation is Fi. Without Fi there is no goals.
    I don't disagree. In fact, I wholeheartedly agree, even, especially in my case. But most people don't even *know* why they are motivated to keep things in order or do what the boss says. It's just how it's done, that's all they know. As long as someone tells them to do something, they will still do it, if it gets them security and something to do. Fi *is* useless, in that respect, at least to them. They use a sliver of it and don't even know it. So..when it comes down to getting things done and accomplished in life...Fi isn't the most useful thing to have around as you need the bare minimum, it would appear to get things done. Not the case with the other functions.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  8. #138
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    What the hell does that mean?
    He be lookin' for some booty.

  9. #139
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tater Typhoon View Post
    He be lookin' for some booty.
    he's not getting any here... I only like men who can display a reasonable sense of Fe
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  10. #140
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    he's not getting any here... I only like men who can display a reasonable sense of Fe
    Damn girl why you gotta be hatin'. That ain't Fe like. It's hard enough for a brother gettin' your cell phone jacked every other week.

Similar Threads

  1. Are some humans less conscious than others
    By EcK in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-02-2017, 09:19 PM
  2. More or less connected than ever?
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 02:01 AM
  3. are you more or less logical than you think?
    By prplchknz in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 11:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO