• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

T/F loop

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fi projects feelings -> Fe tries on feelings -> Ti projects Thoughts -> Te tries on thoughts

Ti attempts to understand Fi to allow Fe to try on on feelings, Fi projects Fi in hopes that Te can try on logic.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was mentally constructing a diagram there :doh:

I'm more used to Se+Ti-Fe feedback as in

Ti + Se= "that chick should not wear a dress that tight- she looks like a tube of biscuts!"

Fe=" that's not very nice, you should be happy for her for being so comfortable and happy as she is!" :nono:

Ti+Se= "It still doesn't mean that I want to watch" :dry:

KDude

Ti (in the form of corrective advice) pisses me off the most.

One more time, but with FEELING, punk. else I'm all Se up in their face.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was mentally constructing a diagram there :doh:

I'm more used to Se+Ti-Fe feedback as in

Ti + Se= "that chick should not wear a dress that tight- she looks like a tube of biscuts!"

Fe=" that's not very nice, you should be happy for her for being so comfortable and happy as she is!" :nono:

Ti+Se= "It still doesn't mean that I want to watch" :dry:

I do the same thing. Me and my wife at a britney spears concert people watching.

Me: "I dont get the whole concept of high heels, yes it makes the legs look longer, but with people that dont know how to wear it it makes their butt look flat"

*dressed up person in slippers walks by*

Me: "See she has slippers on and you get to see her shape unaltered and it looks much better"

And with an ENFJ wife I get the "your hateful" alot that your Fe tells yourself. I respond with "is it not true".

Thanks its strange to see the ISTP/ENFJ interactions within a single person.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Instead of diagrams, I am better with examples. Arent ExFP and IxFPs good at projecting their feelings out into the world. This is irregardless of intentional or unintentional. Arent ExTPs and IxTPs good at projecting thought out into the world....We dont want people to accept our feelings or our thoughts we just want them to understand them.

Ti (in the form of corrective advice) pisses me off the most.

One more time, but with FEELING, punk. else I'm all Se up in their face.

Ti is subjective, if you are Te then you may feel like the advice is being forced or projected and when you try it on it doesnt fit. It could become frustrating if it is continued to be forced upon you. Like "shut up, I am not trying on that logic again, it doesnt work with me"

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Everytime some discusses this stuff, the answers just get more complicated.