User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Letter by letter, INTJ is a good guess, but judging by his speaking patterns, I think he is a sort of ''J INTP''. If that makes sense. He is in a class of his own, really. We don't see many Sheldons around. But i think the closest to a Sheldon Cooper is someone that's in a TiSi loop. We can see good examples around.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

He is a fictional character that displays both S and N qualities to the extend where he cant be typed as either. But dom Te is pretty obvious.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

INTP with serious OCD/aspergers, which would put him outside the bounds of "healthy" types MB types are supposed to describe. I know someone rather like him, though far less obnoxious and more quiet, even among friends.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    ENTP at its max.
    I just don't see the E and especially not the P. He seems extremely rigid and set in his ways about things. I also see alot of Te. I'd say ISTJ or INTJ. Not sure which. Probably aspergers too.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I'm voting for ESTJ. The Te is obvious, and he's always initiating conversations with others, so he's an extravert. As for S vs N, he's always going on about details.

Sidenote nitpick: There's no way he has OCD. OCD is an ego-dystonic disorder in which the person is very distressed, even tortured, at doing what they do. Sheldon believes what he's doing is correct (ego-syntonic) and only is distressed when others around him don't follow his rules. I would say he's a strong candidate for obsessive-compulsive personality disorder, though, which is an entirely different disorder.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."--Ambrose Redmoon

. . . metamorphosing . . .

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

best-fit i'd go for INTJ because there is no way he is Si dominant and yet so vastly removed from reality.

but really he's more an INTP-INTJ combo...

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy
    Letter by letter, INTJ is a good guess, but judging by his speaking patterns, I think he is a sort of ''J INTP''. If that makes sense. He is in a class of his own, really. We don't see many Sheldons around. But i think the closest to a Sheldon Cooper is someone that's in a TiSi loop.
    agreed.

it's like he's so T that he's J.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Letter by letter, INTJ is a good guess, but judging by his speaking patterns, I think he is a sort of ''J INTP''. If that makes sense. He is in a class of his own, really. We don't see many Sheldons around. But i think the closest to a Sheldon Cooper is someone that's in a TiSi loop. We can see good examples around.
    Yea, this. Whenever I watch I am torn between the two.

I know a Sheldon my friends ENTJ son is Sheldon with a heart.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Okay, so I was getting really confused at everyone saying he's an introvert whereas I didn't see that at all because the guy talks so damn much during each episode, and plus I know self-proclaimed extraverts who don't like people. So I asked my sister who's a huge fan of the show what she thought. Even she said "quintessential introvert." A heated discussion ensued. She finally convinced me that he's an introvert based on the fact that he is always trying to avoid people and usually only starts conversations to try to correct people or out of necessity. Even an extravert who hates people would have to interact with them more than that.

So yeah, I'm changing my vote for that.

As for S vs N, I realized that while Sheldon does obsess about details, it's possible that that's because of high Ti and not because of being a sensor. Although the guy is so J and Te-like too. So I see where you guys are coming from in saying he's some kind of INTJ/INTP hybrid. Maybe he's an INTP with OCPD, which makes him appear more J-like.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."--Ambrose Redmoon

. . . metamorphosing . . .

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Whichever suits the writer's needs during any given episode.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

I think he's INTJ. He shows a lot of insecure Te > Fi (always putting himself above others in terms of intellect and thus worth to him.) I do think it's funny that they use a lot of Si to characterize him, by showing his adherence to established conventions, norms, habits, etc. He otherwise seems to exhibit Ni when talking about his theories. Like his flow-chart that he used to become friends with Kripkey, constructing a variety of hypothetical scenarios and probable outcomes and paths to continue down depending on Kripkey's answers. I believe that they have also characterized him as being uncoordinated, very N especially N dom.
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.