User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    ISTP
    W: lack tactic
    Lack strategy you mean. Tactics are different lol
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

intj:

S: crazy intelligent
    W: the intelligence is about combining the information they have read, not creating the information from near nothing -> they need books, wikipedia or other stuff from internet to be intelligent

MBTI
    INTJ

I wouldn't say that's necessarily true.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by goodgrief View Post
    I wouldn't say that's necessarily true.
    where did you find this information?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

ESTP:

Strengths:
    Quick on their feet, funny, charming, clever, resourceful, cool under pressure, kind, generous, rarely angry.

Weaknesses:
    Inadvertantly mows over other people in the course of accomplishing their objectives, can take on too much for too long, very bad godawful terrible wrath when angered, impulse control issues.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    When ISTP's have the "I don't give a crap" attitude towards me, I just think to myself, "Cool. Talk to you later now. Buh bye. Oh, and by the way, when you want me to have an opinion on something that is important to you, good luck with that, cuz I'll probably be indifferent also."

INTP: Hey what do you think about X?
    ISTP: I don't really give a crap.
    INTP: Cool. Talk to you later.

Later that same day:
    ISTP: Hey what do you think about Y?
    INTP: Don't really give a crap.
    ISTP: But, I thought you knew about that stuff?
    INTP: I do, but I don't really give a crap. Buh bye!
    My INTP friend would often develop this same sort of passive-aggression towards my attitude. I guess he thought I was behaving that way to be "too cool for school" or something when I was just being truthful about my thoughts. Sometimes I just don't care, I don't understand why other people suddenly change their attitude. It's like a shockwave of perceived aloofness and 1-upmanship. Sometimes I even become dishonest myself because I don't want to spark this sort of change... I want people to discover the truth on their own, and develop their own peace based on it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

INFP
    S: sees good in everyone
    W: sees good in everyone

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

^ false

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNoLimits View Post
    My INTP friend would often develop this same sort of passive-aggression towards my attitude. I guess he thought I was behaving that way to be "too cool for school" or something when I was just being truthful about my thoughts. Sometimes I just don't care, I don't understand why other people suddenly change their attitude. It's like a shockwave of perceived aloofness and 1-upmanship. Sometimes I even become dishonest myself because I don't want to spark this sort of change... I want people to discover the truth on their own, and develop their own peace based on it.
    I see what you're saying. Where it frustrates me a little bit is when the ISTP expects your help/advice in an area that he is not competent in, but when you need his help or advice, "he just doesn't give a crap". In the past I've wanted to say to them, "It's a 2-way street, you know?" I don't want to play the one-upsmanship game with them (it's childish), but they sometimes seem like they have "shut me out" of areas where I've asked their advice before. An area where the ISTP is an expert and has been really enthusiastic in the past when I asked him for the advice (and yeah, maybe I get annoying with my questions sometimes). But, the ISTP's have their areas that they come to me for advice too. They want an answer ASAP, but when you wanted the ASAP answer, "they just didn't give a crap". It's not that I want to "play games", but when this happens repeatedly, I sometimes just shut them down and won't give advice. That's me hoping that they'll realize what they've been doing and hopefully we can both open up the lines of communication again - for each other's own benefit.

I can be the same way - it must be an IxTP thing. You guys verbalize your "not caring" more than I do though. I'll only say, "I don't give a crap" if I'm a little irked, otherwise, I'll do what I can to give you an opinion or I'll at least say, "I don't know, but we can find out online or call someone who does know."
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    I see what you're saying. Where it frustrates me a little bit is when the ISTP expects your help/advice in an area that he is not competent in, but when you need his help or advice, "he just doesn't give a crap". In the past I've wanted to say to them, "It's a 2-way street, you know?" I don't want to play the one-upsmanship game with them (it's childish), but they sometimes seem like they have "shut me out" of areas where I've asked their advice before. An area where the ISTP is an expert and has been really enthusiastic in the past when I asked him for the advice (and yeah, maybe I get annoying with my questions sometimes). But, the ISTP's have their areas that they come to me for advice too. They want an answer ASAP, but when you wanted the ASAP answer, "they just didn't give a crap". It's not that I want to "play games", but when this happens repeatedly, I sometimes just shut them down and won't give advice. That's me hoping that they'll realize what they've been doing and hopefully we can both open up the lines of communication again - for each other's own benefit.

I can be the same way - it must be an IxTP thing. You guys verbalize your "not caring" more than I do though. I'll only say, "I don't give a crap" if I'm a little irked, otherwise, I'll do what I can to give you an opinion or I'll at least say, "I don't know, but we can find out online or call someone who does know."
    I disagree.