User Tag List

First 345

Thread: Type and Dress

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ those are cool.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Dali

Thanks! I liked your choices too; pretty elegant yet still free-spirited in that delightfully ENFP manner.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I have a strange styp for a person of my age. Most girls of my age only wear skinny jeans and grey tops. I actually hate wearing jeans (except for short) and I almost always wear dresses and skirts. I can't wear most things that are fashionable at the moment, because they make me look ten times fatter than I actually am. That's why I prefer to wear more feminine clothes. They always make me look better. I once tried on skinny jeans, but they made me look like a lollipop. I never wear flat shoes. All of my shoes have high heals, because that makes my legs look longer.

I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

For just normal clothes usually something like this:

Or:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I have a strange styp for a person of my age. Most girls of my age only wear skinny jeans and grey tops. I actually hate wearing jeans (except for short) and I almost always wear dresses and skirts. I can't wear most things that are fashionable at the moment, because they make me look ten times fatter than I actually am. That's why I prefer to wear more feminine clothes. They always make me look better. I once tried on skinny jeans, but they made me look like a lollipop. I never wear flat shoes. All of my shoes have high heals, because that makes my legs look longer.

oooh...seein some enfp similarities so far...i wear mostly skirts and dresses too...and if it's jeans i like to have a fitted girly top...and i love the way i feel in heels...but i do wear flats too.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.