User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Default PUTTING ALL THOSE RELATIONSHIP THINGYS TOGETHER; WHICH TYPE IS COMPATIBLE WITH WHO?

Okay, I've recently realised, after around a week of being here, that there is a lot of threads on 'How to attract a XXXX guy/girl' or a 'Am I compatible with a XXXX guy/girl' or 'Is this relationship going to be alright? with this XXXX guy/girl'.

So I thought why do we actually compile a list of what you yourself think is the most compatible to a certain sign in a relationship, in a friendship, an enemy, and your mother/father/guidance/rock, and your 'children' (who you think needs the most guidance). And I'm not basing this on anything; it's completely your PERSONAL opinion. I just wanted statistics!

I'll keep count? And remember this is as your TYPE, so when you respond or something just put it like something like this.

Here's mine... (If you got many, just highlight the one you think MOST affects that category)

People you can choose more than one, but for gods sakes, make life easier for me and put just one.

My Type - ESFP

Relationship/love type - I've never been in one. Though I think that I would believe I like would be.. ISFJ with a wild side (I think I should make an ISFJ appreciation thread..)

Friendship type - I am fine with EVERYONE, I'm an ESFP. Though if I had to stick with just ONE, It would be an ISFJ We'd argue a lot, but I like arguing. Drama = fun!

Enemy - Sorry INTJ. Just not my type you know? ISFP/J is here as well.

Mother/Father/Guidance/Rock type - INFJ, I love them a lot , but they're too boring. The perfectionist streak is a bit too much..

Children type - Hah, I think I'd be the child in the relationship. But I'd go with INTP.

I'm recording, so just reply; I'll update every once in a while? Every 50 persons.
    Last edited by Ming; 04-15-2010 at 06:08 PM.

Romantic relationships: NT with NF ? and SP with SJ ?
    (from the book -please understand me 2 : keirsey temperament)

Friendship: maybe the more similar the better ?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

If you base your potential for romantic connectivity with another person on MBTI or any other typological "science" then you just might miss out on meeting the person of your dreams.

My wife is an INFJ, and I am an ESTP, and we get along splendidly, despite being "polar opposites."

I have written several scourging posts on this topic from my real life experience. I'll try to dig them up. I feel strongly about this topic as it affected me personally at a point when my marriage was really stressed out, and thinking along those lines did not help me sort through things in any way. Seriously.

Cheers,

-Halla
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    If you base your potential for romantic connectivity with another person on MBTI or any other typological "science" then you just might miss out on meeting the person of your dreams.

My wife is an INFJ, and I am an ESTP, and we get along splendidly, despite being "polar opposites."

I have written several scourging posts on this topic from my real life experience. I'll try to dig them up. I feel strongly about this topic as it affected me personally at a point when my marriage was really stressed out, and thinking along those lines did not help me sort through things in any way. Seriously.

Cheers,

-Halla
    Oh no, I don't have relationship problems, or any stressing out stuff! It's just that there are so many threads about the 'compatibility'; it'd be easier if there were some sort of statistics to follow it.

Life is all about choice. So of course it won't really help; but it's good to have a general guideline to see things through?

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I'll play your game! .. or whatever it is

My Type - ENFJ

Relationship/love type - ENFP A good connect and understanding, despite opposite functions. Comfortable, while still a challenge.

Friendship type - INFP or ISTP Both very fun to interact with. INFP more prone to being silly or empathizing. ISTP more prone to a assessing issues and sparking Se humor.

Enemy - ISTJ or ESTJ Massive disconnects. Too in the 'black and white' world, with expectations that others follow their lead.

Mother/Father/Guidance/Rock type - INFJ, ENFP, or INTP I think all of these could be involved. INFJ as a mother, but i'm not sure which i'd consider the father or guidance type. It's pretty self-explanatory though.

Children type - ehh.. so don't want those, but INFP Flighty little bastards ... they'd be such a good kid type.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    xNxP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I know it's an MBTI forum but INFJ socionic type = INFp. INFp + ESTp = duals. Duals are most attracted to eachother, though not always interested in eachother. You're a lucky person in the socionic community xD

As for me?

My Type - INFP

Relationship/love type - arghh.. I enjoy everyone. ESXX

Friendship type - I just am drawn to ENFJ's. Two best friends and roomie are all ENFJ. Also ISTJ, ESTP, ENTP

Enemy
    - Uhhh... I don't know. I get along with everyone. Except for people who violently hate me for nooo reason at all.

Mother/Father/Guidance/Rock type - Older, mature INFPs, ESTx's

Children type
    - NTP!!! More likely ENTP.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Type - ENTJ

Relationship type -

Friendship type - my room mate/old friend is an ISTJ. But I get along well with most people

Mother/Father - Mom's an ENFJ, Dad's an ISTJ

Children type - Don't know and not looking to find out for a while.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

i think there's been a thread or two like this before, but i enjoy an opportunity to entertain these sorts of things...
    Type - INFP

Relationship type - INTx - the things i'd like to say about you guys would probably make you uncomfortable. which makes it all the more perfect.

Friendship type - xNFP - let's hivemind and take over the world with love - or, you know, just order pizza and chat.

Enemy - xSTJ - of course we can get along; i respect you...but our values tend to be very different at the core, and the communication styles we each tend to use just make mutual understanding very difficult.

close second is ESxP - oh my, you are like caffeine incarnate! i just can't keep up. really, it's very tiring to try. other than that we're alright together, though. you're as silly as i am... no, more!

Mother/Father/Guidance/Rock type - xNTP - the sage types. when they're not goofing off.

Children type - any INFx, ISxP, ENFx or xNTx would be great. i think any type at all would be great to me, but realistically i'd want a kid who was able to learn more easily from me and feel understood. a little ESTJ would probably think mommy was nuts. but i'd still pack their lunch just as they liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    Enemy - Sorry INTJ. Just not my type you know?
    You don't know who you're dealing with, teddy

My type- INTJ

Relationship material - Guess what, ENFP

Friendship type - INFJ and ENTJ

Enemy - ESFJ

Mother/Father/Guidance/Rock type - ESTP

Children type - INxJ

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

My type: INfJ

Relationship material: From experience, I've been with an ENFP, ISFP, and have tried things out with an INTP, I'm also drawn to INFJs, INTJs, ENTJs, and ENFJs for some reason.

Friendship Type: INFJ, INTJ, ENFJ, ENTJ, and INFP.

Enemy: Not sure on this one.

Mother/Father/Guidance: Mother- ISfJ, Father- INTP, Guidance: ENFJ.

Children: no idea yet, don't have any.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche