User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Most annoying people you know of a particular MBTI type?

In whatever types they are, explain why these people are so annoying. All types can have their good and bad points.

Phantonym

The most annoying people in my life are my family and relatives. I love them to death but the fact that they've been around for so long and I know them fairly well can get to my nerves if I hang around them for too long. It's different with friends but you can't really get away from your family even if you live far, far away.

ISTJ - "What are we going to do tomorrow? I need a plan by the minute. Tell me, tell me, TELL ME NOW!!!"; "There is no way I'm going to do that, we've always done things this way and this is how it's going to be!";

ISFJ - "I don't know, I haven't done this before, I don't like it"; "We did this, this, this, and this and this and this and this today and now we're going to do this and this and this and this and you know what *insert some random person* did today...this and this and that and tomorrow they're going to do this and that and...."

ESFP - "We'll be there tomorrow around 10 am, I promise" = They always arrive about two hours late to everything, consistently throughout the years. ; "Yack, yack, yack, yack, yack, yack..." = NONSTOP!!!!...about EEEEVERYTHING.

When picking the 2 ESFP's up to go to the airport - "Oh, we haven't packed yet. Where's my passport?"

My immediate family is all J's and their Jness can really get to my nerves. I immediately turn into the least J among them at times. However, my relatives are mostly P's, their Pness definitely gets to my nerves, so my J gets amped up like crazy.

I don't really get that annoyed at them as I used to because that's just the way they are and they're not going to change, so why bother, I just chillax and tune out.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

estj: tell me, I want that information, why won't you tell me. Tell me or i'll send 20 more mails and call you 5 more times. You have a duty to pick up the phone and answer every mail. Tell me.

isfj: "Oh did you hear about Xs health issue
    me: "I don't discuss the health of ppl I know without them being present at the time, it's unrespectful"
    isfj: "YOU NEVER CARE ABOUT ANYBODY"
    me: -Sigh/mental facepalm/bored/chew on apple and forget about isfj's existence-

esfp: the only way to have a relationship with him is to go to parties/meet in bars. I mean that's nice but, god, not everybody can drink 10 liters of alcohol a week and stay in shape.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Hmm Let's see.

All other types other than ESFP - 'WE HATE ESFPS. DAMN I'M JEALOUS OF THEM 'CAUSE THEY KEEP IN SHAPE WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING. WHY ARE THEY SO COOOL AND FIIIIT AND SEXXXXY AND LOVEEEABLE AND CUUUTEE AND PREEETY AND HAAANDSOME AND NIICEE AND THE BEEST?'

Yep it shows.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

SJs in general. I really don't care what the rules are. I do what I want based on what is effective, what goes with my values and what I feel like at the moment. SJs seem to have this preconceived notion that everything is supposed to be a certain way and they need to mind control everyone who doesn't fit the mold. it's almost like they live their live in the military or something
    General: jump of this cliff
    SJ Soldier: at once sir
    see what i mean? this is a real example by the way. sry to any SJs with any sense of cognitive balance =)

NFJs with way too much Fe. normally I love NFJs, but I can't stand how self sacrificing they are. ENFPs (self definitely included) are extremely self centered and are always looking into how to get what we want. to many NFJs, doing anything for yourself is almost a foreign concept. I'll use my INFJ dad as an example
    Me: Dad, why do you do so much volunteer work when you're 58, have horrible back problems and are suffering from serious lack of sleep?
    Dad: it's not about me
    Me: who is about then hahaha
    Dad: it about putting others before yourself
    Me: well, good luck with that

ESTPs. aughh, I don't mind the cockiness, but they are so condescending and always laugh at everything people say and they seem to thrive on dominating people socially, picking you apart based on your body language and reactions to things.The only way I can keep them off my back is exuding a subtle INTJish elitist mentality that they don't know how to get past. oddly enough, my best friend is ESTP and he has none of these qualities (in fact, for the longest time, we believed he was INTJ). his social skills are so sharp that it almost scares me sometimes (he's like a giant social encyclopedia of body language and phrases). apart from this, I love his wonderfully perverted sense of humor (as an ENFP, not a lot of people can top my pervertedness, but his is 3X as developed as mine). ESFPs on the other hand are great. They're always supportive and affectionate and they have this constant desire to play with everyone they see. they also have this almost primal aspect to them, like they have these instincts that we intuitives lost long ago. personally, I find it both intriguing and extremely sexy =P

INTJs who consciously choose to focus on what is annoying in people.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

they're not most annoying, but these are annoying traits, amazing people however oh, these are my friends/mom. and my responses.

esfj: I DON'T WANT IT THAT WAY. IT WILL RUIN EVERYTHING. I want it that way... Thank you.
    infp: *totally freaked out from her super spray of emotions, why is esfj killing my internal calm over something so small?* *calmly and slowly tells esfj that it will all be okay*

esfp: X AND Y hooked up and Z said ... that bitch talked behind my back... X and I ... Y and I hooked up once at the beginning of the school year. That bitch and I are okay now but ...
    infp: interesting...uhm, so you forgave her because?

enfj: you are expected to do this and this and this, what would other people think of you? of me? they'd think I didn't teach you well enough. no, no, that is not the lifestyle that WE want.
    infp: I AM MY OWN PERSON. I HATE SOCIETY NORMS. I want, what I want.

istj: what are we going to do when we get there? x10
    infp: we are going to ... but I don't know for sure ... we will see when we get there - please enjoy despite the lack of organization, mkay?
    istj: repeat
    infp: oh...my...god...I am NOT taking you with me next time, you're always complaining

isfj: where are my keys? where is my wallet? oh crap, where is my credit card. I put it in my 'pants' pocket.
    infp: uhm. *waits in the cold for her to find her keys/etc*

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    NFJs with way too much Fe. normally I love NFJs, but I can't stand how self sacrificing they are. ENFPs (self definitely included) are extremely self centered and are always looking into how to get what we want. to many NFJs, doing anything for yourself is almost a foreign concept. I'll use my INFJ dad as an example
    Me: Dad, why do you do so much volunteer work when you're 58, have horrible back problems and are suffering from serious lack of sleep?
    Dad: it's not about me
    Me: who is about then hahaha
    Dad: it about putting others before yourself
    Me: well, good luck with that
    LOL Good observations. This sounds suspiciously familiar... I'm a total workaholic — in fact, I'm heading into the office today again. No weekend for me. It's pretty sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    ESTPs. aughh, I don't mind the cockiness, but they are so condescending and always laugh at everything people say and they seem to thrive on dominating people socially, picking you apart based on your body language and reactions to things.
    I had an ESTP boyfriend for a short time and all he did was point out things about my body language and facial expressions. INFJs are known for wearing their emotions on their faces, and I think this intrigued him. But I couldn't take it for long. Made me very self conscious.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

estj(my father)
    1. Possibly the most closed minded person I have ever known.

2. Thinks he is right even when i present factual evidence that proves otherwise.

esfj(my health teacher)
    1. She is a completely neurotic control freak
    2. She becomes extremely defensive at the first sign of even the slightest bit of criticism.

3. fake

4. Talks non-stop about irrelevant crap that she assumes everyone else is interested in (of course nobody is).

entp ("clown A" at my school)
    1.Completely violates my personal space.

2.Never shuts up.

3. He thinks everyone loves him as much as he does.

estp("clown B")
    1.basically an extremely idiotic version of clown A.

These are just the first people that came to mind that have been aggrivating me recently.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by themightybob View Post
    estj(my father)
    esfj(my health teacher)
    1. She is a completely neurotic control freak
    2. She becomes extremely defensive at the first sign of even the slightest bit of criticism.

3. fake

4. Talks non-stop about irrelevant crap that she assumes everyone else is interested in (of course nobody is).
    My good friend is an ESFJ, and I totally understand. This can be quite annoying, she's all of these things. I try to be patient, but she always lashes out at me, and then suddenly it's my fault why she's in a bad mood, even though I haven't the slightest idea what I did.

Yes...ESFJ's are probably the most annoying. I'm not saying ALL ESFJ's are that way, but the few that I know certainly are.