• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most annoying people you know of a particular MBTI type?

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
ESTP sister: did you hear? my friend X is getting married! oh Y just broke up with her boyfriend, and Z is totally gaining weight but she wont admit it. Speaking of gaining weight, guess what I had for lunch today? I was at work and then my coworker came by and she said we should go to lunch together but then she wanted to go to a pizza place but i wanted to get chinese food and then....

ME: who the hell are X, Y, Z ? Why are you telling me what you ate for lunch today?

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
isfj: where are my keys? where is my wallet? oh crap, where is my credit card. I put it in my 'pants' pocket.

FINALLY! An accurate complaint for my type. :yes: No one seems to realize how absent minded we are all the time. Everyone here just complains about how risk averse we are and how we'll never try anything new.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
^ yeah, about that .. What is up with that? She seriously loses everything. Totally baffles me. Every single time I see her, she is looking for something she needs. What are you guys thinking about exactly when you walk out the door, if not my key is in my pocket/hand/bag. Hahaha. :wubbie: Talk about NP vs SJ stereotypes, I never lose anything.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISFP - Jeffster

T

ThatGirl

INTJs who consciously choose to focus on what is annoying in people.

Uh, I cannot believe I am referencing you, but if you are talking about those that are like. "This is shit, and you are shit, and life is shit, because everything is shit." I completely agree.

Also, ENFJs who misjudge "conflict" and instantly divide a situation into right and wrong. Such a self fulfilling prophesy.

CollisionCourse?

MBTI Type
INTP
Let's make this challenging- You are not allowed to mention SJs. I bet you this thread would die by sunset.
Well, some cocky ENTJs come to my mind (or at least that's the most probable type I'd attribute them).

The worst was probably one arrogant prick I was introduced with two or three years ago. He was some kind of a poet, that introduced himself by his full name, talked excessively about how awesome he is and acted like I'm a total moron because I never heard of him and didn't care about his ego. That encounter didn't end up well. :steam:

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
My ENTJ math teacher is very smart and good at teaching, but he's also pretty evil and cocky. He always tells grandoise and sometimes supernatural stories of his life, of which I don't believe most. He seems to, while not quite psychopathic, have little conscious, and he gets pleasure from students pain. He is also quite good at manipulating others. Most people in my class believe everything he says and I'm like "No you fools!" but yeah. He's the vice principal, but I think he basically runs the school, as my headmaster is a complete moron ENFP who's totally up in the clouds. My teacher seems to do most of the actual decision making.

I can seriously imagine him becoming an evil dictator. He even has an awesome evil laugh.

D

Dali

I had an ESTP boyfriend for a short time and all he did was point out things about my body language and facial expressions. INFJs are known for wearing their emotions on their faces, and I think this intrigued him. But I couldn't take it for long. Made me very self conscious.

Really? (@ the bolded) I would have thought it to be the exact opposite, to be honest.

IME, NFJs are very good at hiding what they feel.

D

Dali

My ENTJ math teacher is very smart and good at teaching, but he's also pretty evil and cocky. He always tells grandoise and sometimes supernatural stories of his life, of which I don't believe most. He seems to, while not quite psychopathic, have little conscious, and he gets pleasure from students pain. He is also quite good at manipulating others. Most people in my class believe everything he says and I'm like "No you fools!" but yeah. He's the vice principal, but I think he basically runs the school, as my headmaster is a complete moron ENFP who's totally up in the clouds. My teacher seems to do most of the actual decision making.

I can seriously imagine him becoming an evil dictator. He even has an awesome evil laugh.

:laugh:

I already kind of like him.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
My ENTJ math teacher is very smart and good at teaching, but he's also pretty evil and cocky. He always tells grandoise and sometimes supernatural stories of his life, of which I don't believe most.

HA HA HA!!!

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
The most annoying person I have ever known was ENTP.

I swear they intentionally set out to annoy you just to see your reaction.

Close second are ENFPs. I can't quite put my finger on it, really. Something about them really rubs me the wrong way.

^ yeah, about that .. What is up with that? She seriously loses everything. Totally baffles me. Every single time I see her, she is looking for something she needs. What are you guys thinking about exactly when you walk out the door, if not my key is in my pocket/hand/bag. Hahaha. :wubbie: Talk about NP vs SJ stereotypes, I never lose anything.

I have a theory about this... I've noticed this happens often with INFJs too. They simply need stuff a lot more often than the rest of us. I'll be chilling out with one and during the time we spend together she has reason to find ten different objects, while I probably won't need to find anything. They just get themselves into situations where they need certain objects, and FJs are okay with a little organizational chaos as long as they think they know where everything is. Thing is, they don't always.

iris.moon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
ISFJ: Yesterday I went shopping and I bought a pink t-shirt with little stars, every star has a different color! The ones on the left are smaller than the ones on the right. I wanted to buy a pair of jeans, they were fantastic but they were expensive and I didn't think they fit me well, my mum told me they fitted me perfectly but I don't know
Me: I DON'T CARE!!!!!

ESTJ: Remember to do your homework! *after 5 minutes* Haven't you done your homework yet? *after 5 minutes* Remember to do your homework!
Me: I know I have to do my homework! Don't stress me out!

Me: *enthusiastically talking about my ideas for an hour*
ISFP: I agree.
End of the conversation.

ESFJ: 1) When I say something and they look at me like I'm an alien, or like I'm a cute puppet
2) "The _______ (insert random authority here) told us to do it that way. Why don't you follow his advice?"

ENTJs "I do what the hell I want and I don't care if you all want to go out on Saturday. I'm busy, so we're going out on Sunday!"

INTJs usually talk about their hobbies and nobody cares.
ESTPs call people "stupid" or "idiot" too easily.
ESFPs are too relaxed, like nothing's important.

I can be annoying too. I'm always around (like a loyal pet) and I say lots of stupid random things, or I sing random songs all the time, or I show my knowledge too much.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFJ. But I like some ISFJ's.... just the most annoying person I know is isfj. She drives me crazy.

Everything she says is about someone else, and what they said or did. It's very "he said, she said", from third-party sources. Makes me want to scream at the top of my lungs. And it's all about being a hypocrite as well. She will call someone a name, when she is being 10X worse in this direction lol......

Wow, it's like being caught in hell.

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
ISTJ - I could care less about anyone's feelings, as long as we get my schedule done. Oh, why so I have to do all these things on my schedule (whine, complain, whine)

ENTJ - Me me Me me me. Life is all about me and you have to make your whole life rotate around MY needs and MY schedule. If you don't, I will have a temper tantrum until you do.

ENFP - I love you so much I want you to join my new group! OK, now I have my 25 best friends together in a group, but now I'm bored, so you all go ahead and have the group and I won't come because I'm starting a new group! Yea! I'm so amazing!

ISFJ - I will not move. I will not change. I will not go anywhere I have never been before. I will not do anything I haven't done for the last 30 years, because it might upset the carefully guarded world I have where nothing can change or hurt me.

INTJ - I don't care if Suzie's mother is dying of cancer, we got off topic and this meeting must get back on topic at once!

Whew! I feel much better getting that off my chest!

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ - I could care less about anyone's feelings, as long as we get my schedule done. Oh, why so I have to do all these things on my schedule (whine, complain, whine)

ENTJ - Me me Me me me. Life is all about me and you have to make your whole life rotate around MY needs and MY schedule. If you don't, I will have a temper tantrum until you do.

ENFP - I love you so much I want you to join my new group! OK, now I have my 25 best friends together in a group, but now I'm bored, so you all go ahead and have the group and I won't come because I'm starting a new group! Yea! I'm so amazing!

ISFJ - I will not move. I will not change. I will not go anywhere I have never been before. I will not do anything I haven't done for the last 30 years, because it might upset the carefully guarded world I have where nothing can change or hurt me.

INTJ - I don't care if Suzie's mother is dying of cancer, we got off topic and this meeting must get back on topic at once!

Whew! I feel much better getting that off my chest!

Haha, these are good.
Can you do one for istp?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha, these are good.
Can you do one for istp?

- if you want to do something, then lets do it, but if you're not going to do anything than shut up and let me get back to fixing my motorcycle and having a 3 way with 2 slutty blonde college chicks (90% of this will probably be said with body language and a Clint Eastwood stare)

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- if you want to do something, then lets do it, but if you're not going to do anything than shut up and let me get back to fixing my motorcycle and having a 3 way with 2 slutty blonde college chicks (90% of this will probably be said with body language and a Clint Eastwood stare)

Definitely right on for the stereotype! I had to give up the blonde threesomes tho.... they were killing me. :D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definitely right on for the stereotype! I had to give up the blonde threesomes tho.... they were killing me. :D

I mean, ISTPs are the strong and silent type, which is totally awesome, but I've had a few ISTPs brand me as all sorts of terrible traits simply for wanting to have a conversation with them (I'm talking an intelligent, chill conversation, not an ENFP 7 "omg you have to here this! -continues to Ne puke on you for 2 hours-" conversation)
.....speaking of which, that's related too

ENFP: omg! I'm going to not give you a chance to speak and Ne vomit on you until your mind explodes from all the connections and new ideas I've made today
Edit: I'm projecting :yes: