• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most annoying people you know of a particular MBTI type?

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
In whatever types they are, explain why these people are so annoying. All types can have their good and bad points.

P

Phantonym

The most annoying people in my life are my family and relatives. I love them to death but the fact that they've been around for so long and I know them fairly well can get to my nerves if I hang around them for too long. It's different with friends but you can't really get away from your family even if you live far, far away. :laugh:

ISTJ - "What are we going to do tomorrow? I need a plan by the minute. Tell me, tell me, TELL ME NOW!!!"; "There is no way I'm going to do that, we've always done things this way and this is how it's going to be!";

ISFJ - "I don't know, I haven't done this before, I don't like it"; "We did this, this, this, and this and this and this and this today and now we're going to do this and this and this and this and you know what *insert some random person* did today...this and this and that and tomorrow they're going to do this and that and...."

ESFP - "We'll be there tomorrow around 10 am, I promise" = They always arrive about two hours late to everything, consistently throughout the years. :D; "Yack, yack, yack, yack, yack, yack..." = NONSTOP!!!!...about EEEEVERYTHING.

When picking the 2 ESFP's up to go to the airport - "Oh, we haven't packed yet. Where's my passport?" :doh:

My immediate family is all J's and their Jness can really get to my nerves. I immediately turn into the least J among them at times. However, my relatives are mostly P's, their Pness definitely gets to my nerves, so my J gets amped up like crazy.

I don't really get that annoyed at them as I used to because that's just the way they are and they're not going to change, so why bother, I just chillax and tune out.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
estj: tell me, I want that information, why won't you tell me. Tell me or i'll send 20 more mails and call you 5 more times. You have a duty to pick up the phone and answer every mail. Tell me.

isfj: "Oh did you hear about Xs health issue
me: "I don't discuss the health of ppl I know without them being present at the time, it's unrespectful"
isfj: "YOU NEVER CARE ABOUT ANYBODY"
me: -Sigh/mental facepalm/bored/chew on apple and forget about isfj's existence-

esfp: the only way to have a relationship with him is to go to parties/meet in bars. I mean that's nice but, god, not everybody can drink 10 liters of alcohol a week and stay in shape.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
Hmm Let's see.

All other types other than ESFP - 'WE HATE ESFPS. DAMN I'M JEALOUS OF THEM 'CAUSE THEY KEEP IN SHAPE WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING. WHY ARE THEY SO COOOL AND FIIIIT AND SEXXXXY AND LOVEEEABLE AND CUUUTEE AND PREEETY AND HAAANDSOME AND NIICEE AND THE BEEST?'

Yep it shows. :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SJs in general. I really don't care what the rules are. I do what I want based on what is effective, what goes with my values and what I feel like at the moment. SJs seem to have this preconceived notion that everything is supposed to be a certain way and they need to mind control everyone who doesn't fit the mold. it's almost like they live their live in the military or something
General: jump of this cliff
SJ Soldier: at once sir
see what i mean? this is a real example by the way. sry to any SJs with any sense of cognitive balance =)

NFJs with way too much Fe. normally I love NFJs, but I can't stand how self sacrificing they are. ENFPs (self definitely included) are extremely self centered and are always looking into how to get what we want. to many NFJs, doing anything for yourself is almost a foreign concept. I'll use my INFJ dad as an example
Me: Dad, why do you do so much volunteer work when you're 58, have horrible back problems and are suffering from serious lack of sleep?
Dad: it's not about me
Me: who is about then hahaha
Dad: it about putting others before yourself
Me: well, good luck with that

ESTPs. aughh, I don't mind the cockiness, but they are so condescending and always laugh at everything people say and they seem to thrive on dominating people socially, picking you apart based on your body language and reactions to things.The only way I can keep them off my back is exuding a subtle INTJish elitist mentality that they don't know how to get past. oddly enough, my best friend is ESTP and he has none of these qualities (in fact, for the longest time, we believed he was INTJ). his social skills are so sharp that it almost scares me sometimes (he's like a giant social encyclopedia of body language and phrases). apart from this, I love his wonderfully perverted sense of humor (as an ENFP, not a lot of people can top my pervertedness, but his is 3X as developed as mine). ESFPs on the other hand are great. They're always supportive and affectionate and they have this constant desire to play with everyone they see. they also have this almost primal aspect to them, like they have these instincts that we intuitives lost long ago. personally, I find it both intriguing and extremely sexy =P

Jaguar

INTJs who consciously choose to focus on what is annoying in people.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
they're not most annoying, but these are annoying traits, amazing people however :hug: oh, these are my friends/mom. and my responses.

esfj: I DON'T WANT IT THAT WAY. IT WILL RUIN EVERYTHING. I want it that way... Thank you.
infp: *totally freaked out from her super spray of emotions, why is esfj killing my internal calm over something so small?* *calmly and slowly tells esfj that it will all be okay*

esfp: X AND Y hooked up and Z said ... that bitch talked behind my back... X and I ... Y and I hooked up once at the beginning of the school year. That bitch and I are okay now but ...
infp: interesting...uhm, so you forgave her because?

enfj: you are expected to do this and this and this, what would other people think of you? of me? they'd think I didn't teach you well enough. no, no, that is not the lifestyle that WE want.
infp: I AM MY OWN PERSON. I HATE SOCIETY NORMS. I want, what I want.

istj: what are we going to do when we get there? x10
infp: we are going to ... but I don't know for sure ... we will see when we get there - please enjoy despite the lack of organization, mkay?
istj: repeat
infp: oh...my...god...I am NOT taking you with me next time, you're always complaining

isfj: where are my keys? where is my wallet? oh crap, where is my credit card. I put it in my 'pants' pocket.
infp: uhm. *waits in the cold for her to find her keys/etc*

ElizaJane

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
NFJs with way too much Fe. normally I love NFJs, but I can't stand how self sacrificing they are. ENFPs (self definitely included) are extremely self centered and are always looking into how to get what we want. to many NFJs, doing anything for yourself is almost a foreign concept. I'll use my INFJ dad as an example
Me: Dad, why do you do so much volunteer work when you're 58, have horrible back problems and are suffering from serious lack of sleep?
Dad: it's not about me
Me: who is about then hahaha
Dad: it about putting others before yourself
Me: well, good luck with that
LOL Good observations. This sounds suspiciously familiar... I'm a total workaholic — in fact, I'm heading into the office today again. No weekend for me. It's pretty sick.

ESTPs. aughh, I don't mind the cockiness, but they are so condescending and always laugh at everything people say and they seem to thrive on dominating people socially, picking you apart based on your body language and reactions to things.
I had an ESTP boyfriend for a short time and all he did was point out things about my body language and facial expressions. INFJs are known for wearing their emotions on their faces, and I think this intrigued him. But I couldn't take it for long. Made me very self conscious.

themightybob

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
estj(my father)
1. Possibly the most closed minded person I have ever known.

2. Thinks he is right even when i present factual evidence that proves otherwise.

esfj(my health teacher)
1. She is a completely neurotic control freak
2. She becomes extremely defensive at the first sign of even the slightest bit of criticism.

3. fake

4. Talks non-stop about irrelevant crap that she assumes everyone else is interested in (of course nobody is).

entp ("clown A" at my school)
1.Completely violates my personal space.

2.Never shuts up.

3. He thinks everyone loves him as much as he does.

estp("clown B")
1.basically an extremely idiotic version of clown A.

These are just the first people that came to mind that have been aggrivating me recently.

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
estj(my father)
esfj(my health teacher)
1. She is a completely neurotic control freak
2. She becomes extremely defensive at the first sign of even the slightest bit of criticism.

3. fake

4. Talks non-stop about irrelevant crap that she assumes everyone else is interested in (of course nobody is).

My good friend is an ESFJ, and I totally understand. This can be quite annoying, she's all of these things. I try to be patient, but she always lashes out at me, and then suddenly it's my fault why she's in a bad mood, even though I haven't the slightest idea what I did.

Yes...ESFJ's are probably the most annoying. I'm not saying ALL ESFJ's are that way, but the few that I know certainly are.

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
not sure how much any of all this "annoying" behavior is dependent on type designation, but i sure love to complain, so here is my contribution:

ESTJ: "we shouldn't even invite people we don't really know [to the party]. they don't have a clue about what our group is about anyway... and they're probably just going to come to freeload! i won't have it."

ISFJ: "OH MY GOSH I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO HAVE AN ANEURYSM! I AM SO OVERWORKED!"

(5 minutes after hyperventilating fit & tears subside)
"order!! let's move on to the next order of business..."

ESFP: "what a nutcase, she was already DRUNK when i picked her up that evening... later she said she regretted going to the concert with me, when she's the one who got us kicked out!! can you believe that bullshit?! and she wouldn't even apologise...she hung up on me... (10 minutes later, after rant is done).....I kind of want to call her, just to see what she's up to...."

ISTJ: (indignantly)"you always want to do things your way! you don't care about anybody else's views!!

...now come on, we're going to [this restaurant] at [this time] because i have it all planned out already, and i don't want to be late."

INFJ: "let's brainstorm about which ideas we like best, and add or remove when necessary."

(someone suggests an improvement on INFJ's idea)

(holding back surprised frustration) "....um, okay...yeah. that might work..."

ISTP: "now, where did i put my keys? -oh, they're right here, in the door... oh, crap! i forgot to call [so-and-so] back....uh, what was it you needed? can it wait?i'm kind of busy right now..." (after spending 2 hours noodling around with bike parts aimlessly)

ESxP "oh, you lent me a book? i think i gave it back to you...."

(i inform her she did not return it, and that i am sure of it)

(2 months later) "hey, here's your book! sorry! i forgot all about it! i guess i left it in my car trunk... sorry it got a little beaten up..!"

INTJ: "emotions just get in the way."

(drunk, at 2 am) "what have i done wrong!? why doesn't she care about me?! ...i could've cheated if i wanted to, and i didn't! ...well, maybe i should have.... no, i wouldn't do that... but she's such a dumb bitch, i can't stand her sometimes!"

ESTP: "and then i was like 'what did you just say about [so-and-so]?' and she was like, 'blah blah she's a bitch' and then i was like 'oh my god..' and then i left, because i didn't want to be around all that negativity, you know? ....so then i called and told [so-and-so] about what that guy at the party said about her..."

ENFP: "OH MY GOD! I LOOK SO UGLY IN THIS DRESS!"

(various people tell her she looks great)

REALLY?! AWW! I KNEW IT!! I WAS JUST BEING A PRISS! THANKS!! :smile:

i'll have to add the disclaimer that almost anyone can be quite annoying sometimes, but i don't regard most of the above examples as "annoying people" overall... the gossip mongering ESTP...well, maybe a bit, but i really love 'em all.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
^ I enjoyed that, hahahaha, phthalocyanine, esp the intj one. what about an infp one?

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
I know a very annoying ISTJ. She's very literal and logical, except her logic is not actually very good. I tell her I don't want to get married and she's like
"But why not? Everyone wants to get married."
"No they don't."
"So you don't think you'll ever fall in love?"
"No, I just don't want to get married."
"But how will you have kids?"
"I don't want them."
"Well that's something that comes with sex."
"No. That's something that comes with unprotected sex."

Yeah, her logic is based on what she was taught in her catholic school. She is also quite OCD. She is a hard worker (though not too bright) but she always rights as much as humanly possible, even if she knows it's rubbish just to fill up the lines available. And she shaves her pacer to the perfect shape by scribbling on the back of her book. She always laughs, whether something is funny or not, and she doesn't get a lot of jokes or insults. Yeah, she's a weird one.

CollisionCourse?

MBTI Type
INTP
I don't really mind ISJs, since they're quite easy to ignore if necessary, but ESJs would probably get my vote. ESFJs can be often bearable if the situation is right, but they can get far more obnoxious than ESTJs when they decide, that there's a problem, since it's way harder for me to just tell them to go to hell (unlike ESTJs, they're just asking for it). So it's draw.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I don't know, whoever annoys me I guess. I don't really feel like typing them because in the end they're all different, but they're like this:
- They tell you what to do.
- They tell you want to think (and are really convincing at it, today they even ruined my mood with it because they were making me think depressing things)
- They complain about everything that's not their own business.
- They pretend they care
- They're closeminded

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
I find I don't really get along well with ESTJs and ISTJs when they're in a position of power. They're tend to be perfection-orientated - instead of focusing on what went right, they focus on what went wrong. Also, you always have to look busy around them despite the fact that you finished your work ages ago.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Let's make this challenging- You are not allowed to mention SJs. I bet you this thread would die by sunset.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFP - "We'll be there tomorrow around 10 am, I promise" = They always arrive about two hours late to everything, consistently throughout the years. :D; "Yack, yack, yack, yack, yack, yack..." = NONSTOP!!!!...about EEEEVERYTHING.

When picking the 2 ESFP's up to go to the airport - "Oh, we haven't packed yet. Where's my passport?" :doh:

esfp: the only way to have a relationship with him is to go to parties/meet in bars. I mean that's nice but, god, not everybody can drink 10 liters of alcohol a week and stay in shape.

:blushing::whistling:

Jaguar

She is a hard worker (though not too bright) but she always rights as much as humanly possible, even if she knows it's rubbish just to fill up the lines available.

Learn to spell before accusing others of not being too bright. :jew: