User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

The most annoying person I have ever known was ENTP.

I swear they intentionally set out to annoy you just to see your reaction.

Close second are ENFPs. I can't quite put my finger on it, really. Something about them really rubs me the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    ^ yeah, about that .. What is up with that? She seriously loses everything. Totally baffles me. Every single time I see her, she is looking for something she needs. What are you guys thinking about exactly when you walk out the door, if not my key is in my pocket/hand/bag. Hahaha. Talk about NP vs SJ stereotypes, I never lose anything.
    I have a theory about this... I've noticed this happens often with INFJs too. They simply need stuff a lot more often than the rest of us. I'll be chilling out with one and during the time we spend together she has reason to find ten different objects, while I probably won't need to find anything. They just get themselves into situations where they need certain objects, and FJs are okay with a little organizational chaos as long as they think they know where everything is. Thing is, they don't always.
    "If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see."
    Thoreau

MBTI
    INTJ

My sibling
    BITC...oops that's five letters. Never mind.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

ISFJ: Yesterday I went shopping and I bought a pink t-shirt with little stars, every star has a different color! The ones on the left are smaller than the ones on the right. I wanted to buy a pair of jeans, they were fantastic but they were expensive and I didn't think they fit me well, my mum told me they fitted me perfectly but I don't know
    Me: I DON'T CARE!!!!!

ESTJ: Remember to do your homework! *after 5 minutes* Haven't you done your homework yet? *after 5 minutes* Remember to do your homework!
    Me: I know I have to do my homework! Don't stress me out!

Me: *enthusiastically talking about my ideas for an hour*
    ISFP: I agree.
    End of the conversation.

ESFJ: 1) When I say something and they look at me like I'm an alien, or like I'm a cute puppet
    2) "The _______ (insert random authority here) told us to do it that way. Why don't you follow his advice?"

ENTJs "I do what the hell I want and I don't care if you all want to go out on Saturday. I'm busy, so we're going out on Sunday!"

INTJs usually talk about their hobbies and nobody cares.
    ESTPs call people "stupid" or "idiot" too easily.
    ESFPs are too relaxed, like nothing's important.

I can be annoying too. I'm always around (like a loyal pet) and I say lots of stupid random things, or I sing random songs all the time, or I show my knowledge too much.
    INFP 9w8 5w4 4w5 sx/sp/so
    Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Te

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

xNFP

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

ISFJ. But I like some ISFJ's.... just the most annoying person I know is isfj. She drives me crazy.

Everything she says is about someone else, and what they said or did. It's very "he said, she said", from third-party sources. Makes me want to scream at the top of my lungs. And it's all about being a hypocrite as well. She will call someone a name, when she is being 10X worse in this direction lol......

Wow, it's like being caught in hell.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

ISTJ - I could care less about anyone's feelings, as long as we get my schedule done. Oh, why so I have to do all these things on my schedule (whine, complain, whine)

ENTJ - Me me Me me me. Life is all about me and you have to make your whole life rotate around MY needs and MY schedule. If you don't, I will have a temper tantrum until you do.

ENFP - I love you so much I want you to join my new group! OK, now I have my 25 best friends together in a group, but now I'm bored, so you all go ahead and have the group and I won't come because I'm starting a new group! Yea! I'm so amazing!

ISFJ - I will not move. I will not change. I will not go anywhere I have never been before. I will not do anything I haven't done for the last 30 years, because it might upset the carefully guarded world I have where nothing can change or hurt me.

INTJ - I don't care if Suzie's mother is dying of cancer, we got off topic and this meeting must get back on topic at once!

Whew! I feel much better getting that off my chest!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lily flower View Post
    ISTJ - I could care less about anyone's feelings, as long as we get my schedule done. Oh, why so I have to do all these things on my schedule (whine, complain, whine)

ENTJ - Me me Me me me. Life is all about me and you have to make your whole life rotate around MY needs and MY schedule. If you don't, I will have a temper tantrum until you do.

ENFP - I love you so much I want you to join my new group! OK, now I have my 25 best friends together in a group, but now I'm bored, so you all go ahead and have the group and I won't come because I'm starting a new group! Yea! I'm so amazing!

ISFJ - I will not move. I will not change. I will not go anywhere I have never been before. I will not do anything I haven't done for the last 30 years, because it might upset the carefully guarded world I have where nothing can change or hurt me.

INTJ - I don't care if Suzie's mother is dying of cancer, we got off topic and this meeting must get back on topic at once!

Whew! I feel much better getting that off my chest!
    Haha, these are good.
    Can you do one for istp?
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Haha, these are good.
    Can you do one for istp?
    - if you want to do something, then lets do it, but if you're not going to do anything than shut up and let me get back to fixing my motorcycle and having a 3 way with 2 slutty blonde college chicks (90% of this will probably be said with body language and a Clint Eastwood stare)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    - if you want to do something, then lets do it, but if you're not going to do anything than shut up and let me get back to fixing my motorcycle and having a 3 way with 2 slutty blonde college chicks (90% of this will probably be said with body language and a Clint Eastwood stare)
    Definitely right on for the stereotype! I had to give up the blonde threesomes tho.... they were killing me.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Definitely right on for the stereotype! I had to give up the blonde threesomes tho.... they were killing me.
    I mean, ISTPs are the strong and silent type, which is totally awesome, but I've had a few ISTPs brand me as all sorts of terrible traits simply for wanting to have a conversation with them (I'm talking an intelligent, chill conversation, not an ENFP 7 "omg you have to here this! -continues to Ne puke on you for 2 hours-" conversation)
    .....speaking of which, that's related too

ENFP: omg! I'm going to not give you a chance to speak and Ne vomit on you until your mind explodes from all the connections and new ideas I've made today
    Edit: I'm projecting
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire