User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

ESTP sister: did you hear? my friend X is getting married! oh Y just broke up with her boyfriend, and Z is totally gaining weight but she wont admit it. Speaking of gaining weight, guess what I had for lunch today? I was at work and then my coworker came by and she said we should go to lunch together but then she wanted to go to a pizza place but i wanted to get chinese food and then....

ME: who the hell are X, Y, Z ? Why are you telling me what you ate for lunch today?

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    isfj: where are my keys? where is my wallet? oh crap, where is my credit card. I put it in my 'pants' pocket.
    FINALLY! An accurate complaint for my type. No one seems to realize how absent minded we are all the time. Everyone here just complains about how risk averse we are and how we'll never try anything new.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

^ yeah, about that .. What is up with that? She seriously loses everything. Totally baffles me. Every single time I see her, she is looking for something she needs. What are you guys thinking about exactly when you walk out the door, if not my key is in my pocket/hand/bag. Hahaha. Talk about NP vs SJ stereotypes, I never lose anything.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ISFP - Jeffster
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    INTJs who consciously choose to focus on what is annoying in people.
    Uh, I cannot believe I am referencing you, but if you are talking about those that are like. "This is shit, and you are shit, and life is shit, because everything is shit." I completely agree.

Also, ENFJs who misjudge "conflict" and instantly divide a situation into right and wrong. Such a self fulfilling prophesy.

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Let's make this challenging- You are not allowed to mention SJs. I bet you this thread would die by sunset.
    Well, some cocky ENTJs come to my mind (or at least that's the most probable type I'd attribute them).

The worst was probably one arrogant prick I was introduced with two or three years ago. He was some kind of a poet, that introduced himself by his full name, talked excessively about how awesome he is and acted like I'm a total moron because I never heard of him and didn't care about his ego. That encounter didn't end up well. :steam:

MBTI
    INTJ

My ENTJ math teacher is very smart and good at teaching, but he's also pretty evil and cocky. He always tells grandoise and sometimes supernatural stories of his life, of which I don't believe most. He seems to, while not quite psychopathic, have little conscious, and he gets pleasure from students pain. He is also quite good at manipulating others. Most people in my class believe everything he says and I'm like "No you fools!" but yeah. He's the vice principal, but I think he basically runs the school, as my headmaster is a complete moron ENFP who's totally up in the clouds. My teacher seems to do most of the actual decision making.

I can seriously imagine him becoming an evil dictator. He even has an awesome evil laugh.

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by ElizaJane View Post
    I had an ESTP boyfriend for a short time and all he did was point out things about my body language and facial expressions. INFJs are known for wearing their emotions on their faces, and I think this intrigued him. But I couldn't take it for long. Made me very self conscious.
    Really? (@ the bolded) I would have thought it to be the exact opposite, to be honest.

IME, NFJs are very good at hiding what they feel.

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by goodgrief View Post
    My ENTJ math teacher is very smart and good at teaching, but he's also pretty evil and cocky. He always tells grandoise and sometimes supernatural stories of his life, of which I don't believe most. He seems to, while not quite psychopathic, have little conscious, and he gets pleasure from students pain. He is also quite good at manipulating others. Most people in my class believe everything he says and I'm like "No you fools!" but yeah. He's the vice principal, but I think he basically runs the school, as my headmaster is a complete moron ENFP who's totally up in the clouds. My teacher seems to do most of the actual decision making.

I can seriously imagine him becoming an evil dictator. He even has an awesome evil laugh.

I already kind of like him.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by goodgrief View Post
    My ENTJ math teacher is very smart and good at teaching, but he's also pretty evil and cocky. He always tells grandoise and sometimes supernatural stories of his life, of which I don't believe most.
    HA HA HA!!!