• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pi = Judger, Pe = Perceiver; why?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
The next time someone like Aphrodite makes an outrageous comment, for chrissake, don't you and Sim make her case for her.

This isn't about race or sex, per se, it's about discrimination.
That's exactly why both quotes from you and Sim contain unfair references to poki being a sensor.
You fellas should know better.

Now you know why I posted, "I'm getting annoyed."

Yeah, I do.

But poki's obnoxious.

I don't care what makes him/her obnoxious, he/she is.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Could everybody but fucking Night and Tesla please shut the fuck up so this thread might continue?

Honestly.

I don't have all fucking day to moderate this shit; I'm at work, with people staring over my shoulder; and, at the moment, everybody but Night and Tesla are simply derailing this thread even more.

Including myself.

(With the exception of this post.)

Thank you.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
for z:

noose.jpg

Watch out poki, he might shove yours in instead or mine.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
...and for the health of the thread itself...

:yes:

I think this is a terminal case. We can try to give it a little chemo, perhaps, but that might just cause even more unnecessary misery in its last remaining breaths.

Jaguar

I've had it with you people. I'm changing my type to ESTP to kick your asses! :D

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Could everybody but fucking Night and Tesla please shut the fuck up so this thread might continue?

Honestly.

I don't have all fucking day to moderate this shit; I'm at work, with people staring over my shoulder; and, at the moment, everybody but Night and Tesla are simply derailing this thread even more.

Including myself.

(With the exception of this post.)

Thank you.

:rofl1:

Edit: Just work, you're not missing anything, and neither are we. :smile:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
:rofl1:

Edit: Just work, you're not missing anything, and neither are we. :smile:

Actually, when this discussion was essentially between uumlau, Sim, tesla and myself, it was going really well.

Then you came on and derailed it.

But I was alright with that, cuz it gave us a chance to hear your hair-brained ideas (which I still plan on decimating, once i have a solid 30-45 minutes to spare).

But then poki came on and turned the whole thing into a complete clusterfuck (like he/she tends to do, if someone doesn't prevent him/her from doing so).

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, when this discussion was essentially between uumlau, Sim, tesla and myself, it was going really well.

Then you came on and derailed it.

But I was alright with that, cuz it gave us a chance to hear your hair-brained ideas (which I still plan on decimating, once i have a solid 30-45 minutes to spare).

But then poki came on and turned the whole thing into a complete clusterfuck (like he/she tends to do, if someone doesn't prevent him/her from doing so).

hahaha. You are something.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Z: Actually, to be exact, you were already fighting with people when I came on the scene. I exited, but Uumlau's post addressed me, which brought me back. Then you addressed me which kept me there for a few posts, and so on. If I do not respond, I am criticized for shirking an argument, and if I do respond, I am criticized for derailing the thread. I guess only the Great Z can do no wrong. (and those he deems worthy)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The next time someone like Aphrodite makes an outrageous comment, for chrissake, don't you and Sim make her case for her.

This isn't about race or sex, per se, it's about discrimination.
That's exactly why both quotes from you and Sim contain unfair references to poki being a sensor.
You fellas should know better.

Now you know why I posted, "I'm getting annoyed."

I don't have a problem with Sensors; I just think it's funny when someone with tertiary/inferior Ni lectures INTJs about "seeing the big picture":

Yeah, I am kinda zooming out to the big picture. I tend to do this:doh:

This was after several of us said we didn't know what he was talking about/that his points weren't coherent. He implied that the reason we're not understanding him is that he's "zooming out to the big picture" but the rest of us aren't...which I find unlikely.

According to MBTI heresay, your inferior Si barely keeps you attached to reality.

Watch the music video by Justin Bieber called baby. That video made me think of ENTP dissconnection from reality.

edit: without Se I dont know how easy it is to pick up what I see. His F is so disconnected from the situation.

Oh man, if I have to watch Justin Bieber videos to understand this I dunno if it's really worth it...

Ah. To be honest, I'm not personally familiar with the actor you quoted. As such, I wasn't sure if you were developing a behavioral analogue between your observations with ENTPs and the actor himself, of if you were instead working to describe certain "artificial" expressions of the ENTP alongside people in this particular thread, using Bieber as a foil.

Bieber is a 16 year old pop star, not an actor ;)

I've had it with you people. I'm changing my type to ESTP to kick your asses! :D

You certainly have the Se to support it.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Z: Actually, to be exact, you were already fighting with people when I came on the scene. I exited, but Uumlau's post addressed me, which brought me back. Then you addressed me which kept me there for a few posts, and so on. If I do not respond, I am criticized for shirking an argument, and if I do respond, I am criticized for derailing the thread. I guess only the Great Z can do no wrong. (and those he deems worthy)

You're actually partially correct here, Aphrodite.

But. if we're gunna go into the details, well, you're also signficantly wrong.

(I left the full details out, to keep things quick and clean)

I was not fight with "people", I was dismissing onemoretime.

Then you and PeaceBaby came on and tried to bring some NF love to his side, which further derailed the thread, which would have lived on just fine after my excoriation.

Then, after that, your and my stories combined it the truth.

Look, don't get me wrong, you're fine to post here, but the line of discussion that got brought up was a derail; ys, it may have been at uumlau's instigation, but whatever, I don't really care.

That discussion was fine by me, as I do find you ideas at least thought-provoking, if clearly inaccurate.

Truth is, if I had simply responded to your theory last night, as opposed to fall asleep thinking about it and planning to write about it later, then this whole derail might never have turned into such a god damned clusterfuck.

But, I didn't, and so there wasn't enough substance to the discussion to prevent poki from coming in and screwing the whole thing up (granted, all of us, myself included, didn't help by: a) responding to him/her, and b) bickering like little fucking babies amongst ourselves).

Frankly, I don't have time to be on typeC all day; but I do love hearing (the smart) people's ideas regarding topics I find interesting and thought-provoking; so, I've started creating threads recently, and the last few of them have been very successful.

Unfortunately, it seems that unless I give the thread a lot of my time and energy, some other party or parties comes in an inevitably fucks it up. Complete derail. Squabbling back and forth. Insanity.

I wish there were simply an option to block certain people from posting, but, unfortunately, I don't believe that is a possibility.

I will get back to you on your theory later.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I don't have a problem with Sensors; I just think it's funny when someone with tertiary/inferior Ni lectures INTJs about "seeing the big picture":

Exactly.

I don't have problems with sensors; I just have a problem with people who fuck up what is otherwise a good thread.

This was after several of us said we didn't know what he was talking about/that his points weren't coherent. He implied that the reason we're not understanding him is that he's "zooming out to the big picture" but the rest of us aren't...which I find unlikely.

+ infinite.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The more you keep thinking an entire group of people all have the same weaknesses, the more you can justify ignoring your own.
Attaboy!

Come on now, buddy--everybody knows they don't all have the same weaknesses, but there are obvious trends regarding things each type tends to be good at and things each type tends to be bad at.

As for me, I have a lot of the stereotypical ENTP weaknesses. There certainly are ENTPs who don't share them, but they're common enough among the ENTP group to be noted as "ENTP weaknesses", even if they don't apply to 100% of ENTPs.

How many times do I have to explain this to you? :doh:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Yeah. So, hypothetically, if we were to reinvigorate plot context back to its original state, what specifically would we be discussing at the moment? You know - before the "he said, she said" tangent came into focus.

Seems like this thread has a lot of potential, but has simply slid off the tracks.

Where I'd like to put the attention of the thread is whether the interaction between two introverted functions in an individual is necessarily unhealthy...

We often talk about it in its unhealthy form, specifically with regards to an introverted dominant function and an introverted tertiary function or an extraverted dominant function and an extraverted tertiary function (i.e., what is commonly referred to as a "loop"), but I don't think it necessarily need be unhealthy.

This, of course, is one of my criticism's of Aphrodite's argument in support of her theory from way back last night.

In her argument, she assumed that this interaction need be unhealthy; I, on the other hand, completely disagree.

(In Mike Meyer's Jewish lady's voice from "Coffee Talk" on SNL): Talk amongst yourselves...

(I'm going back to work)

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, then I will try to keep my dumb ass out of your threads. Ignore button enabled, Your Highness.

ivantheterrible.jpg

Edit: BTW, please do not refer to my ideas in any of your posts. If I am not worthy of being in your thread, neither are my ideas, even for the sake of you arguing about them.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Come on now, buddy--everybody knows they don't all have the same weaknesses, but there are obvious trends regarding things each type tends to be good at and things each type tends to be bad at.

As for me, I have a lot of the stereotypical ENTP weaknesses. There certainly are ENTPs who don't share them, but they're common enough among the ENTP group to be noted as "ENTP weaknesses", even if they don't apply to 100% of ENTPs.

How many times do I have to explain this to you? :doh:

I actually agree with both of you on this one.

:cheese: