• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pi = Judger, Pe = Perceiver; why?

Jaguar

Just say no to bigotry. Just say no to bigotry. Just say no to bigotry. Just say no to bigotry.
Just say no to bigotry. Just say no to bigotry. Just say no to bigotry. Just say no to bigotry.

G

Ginkgo

You can't get a little bit pregnant. One is either a bigot, or they're not.
I have to go now. I'm late for my KKK meeting.

steviewonder.jpg

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Huh...I hadn't put a lot of thought into how STs must view NT "competence." I guess it looks like we don't focus on being competent at anything that really matters to anything real, right?

According to MBTI heresay, your inferior Si barely keeps you attached to reality.

Watch the music video by Justin Bieber called baby. That video made me think of ENTP dissconnection from reality.

edit: without Se I dont know how easy it is to pick up what I see. His F is so disconnected from the situation.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
According to MBTI heresay, your inferior Si barely keeps you attached to reality.

Watch the music video by Justin Bieber called baby. That video made me think of ENTP dissconnection from reality.

edit: without Se I dont know how easy it is to pick up what I see. His F is so disconnected from the situation.

Can you better elaborate on your stance?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can you better elaborate on your stance?

Let me watch it again tonight when I have access and I will elaborate more. It has to be read in his face. He comes across as partially happy which doesnt line up. Like he is half playing or something.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Let me watch it again tonight when I have access and I will elaborate more. It has to be read in his face. He comes across as partially happy which doesnt line up. Like he is half playing or something.

Ah. To be honest, I'm not personally familiar with the actor you quoted. As such, I wasn't sure if you were developing a behavioral analogue between your observations with ENTPs and the actor himself, of if you were instead working to describe certain "artificial" expressions of the ENTP alongside people in this particular thread, using Bieber as a foil.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ah. To be honest, I'm not personally familiar with the actor you quoted. As such, I wasn't sure if you were developing a behavioral analogue between your observations with ENTPs and the actor himself, of if you were instead working to describe certain "artificial" expressions of the ENTP alongside people in this particular thread, using Bieber as a foil.

Not really aimed at a certain person, just a disconnect in an overall sense of things. I dont have enough experience visually to be able to pin this kind of example on a certain person in this thread. I can pick this up in ESTP as well, but its much more aligned with whats being portrayed.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I don't think this thread has room for your ego and

well, anything else.

I'm glad you mention that, because it's just a tad bit ironic that there's possibly no greater proof for why your little theory is total bullshit than the (admittedly) large size of my ego and the fact that I could really give a flying fuck how you feel about it...

:jew:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Of course, you probably won't see it that way, since your understanding of Fe and Fi are so far off base...

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Of course, you probably won't see it that way, since your understanding of Fe and Fi are so far off base...

first using ironic, then attacking by not caring, and then the backstep followed by trying to make her not credible to even argue against you. The irony :jew:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
poki: I admire your resilience and desire to grow, but let me quote a friend who posted one of the most accurate and insightful comments I've seen in awhile:

Am I the only one who finds it a little ridiculous that a self-described STP is lecturing a thread full of N-dominant types on "seeing the big picture"? :huh:

Hint for you, Poki: The INTJs have already been through everything you've brought up in their heads and decided after due consideration to dismiss it. Your tertiary (or inferior?) Ni is not blowing their minds, and you're not telling them anything they haven't heard before.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
poki: I admire your resilience and desire to grow, but let me quote a friend who posted one of the most accurate and insightful comments I've seen in awhile:

You seem to be under the impression that the post was directed at you ;)

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*watches the thread thrash in pain, crying "I've fallen, and I can't get up!"*

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*watches the thread thrash in pain, crying "I've fallen, and I can't get up!"*

where is whatever when you need her to redirect the thread? "Can't get up" is just calling her name....

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Can I join the fight somehow? I hate it when these big threads devolve into battles and I can't be part of them because I never checked the thread out to begin with.