• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pi = Judger, Pe = Perceiver; why?

Jaguar

I'm afraid I can't say the same for you, Mr. Subject Change.

Talking about yourself again, I see.
You brought in quotes of mine from another thread.
I brought in quotes of yours from another thread.

Funny how you don't like your own behavior mirrored back to you.
Cheer up, Simmie. ;)

286100~Portrait-of-Baby-Crying-Posters-713652.jpg

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
someone let me know if there's ever a meet-up that includes these two.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Talking about yourself again, I see.
You brought in quotes of mine from another thread.
I brought in quotes of yours from another thread.

Funny how you don't like your own behavior mirrored back to you.
Cheer up, Simmie. ;)

Funny how you directly ignore criticism when you know you've been called on your bullshit.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
So, my girl was just talking about my form of intelligence.

Not NT intelligence. Not NTJ intelligence. Not INTJ intelligence.

I asked her to describe my intelligence.

She said my primary form of intelligence is that I'm ridiculously, ridiculously perceptive, at whatever I decide to put my focus on.

So, my question is, if in MBTI I'm called a 'Judger', and, in Socionics, I'm called a 'Perceiver'... then, which of the two has the better labeling system?

Second question: does this question even matter?

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Second question is the relevant one. :)

No, it doesn't really matter, as long as you understand the implications of those terms in the context of each system.

Your first question is like asking if "cat" or "gato" is the superior term.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
So, my girl was just talking about my form of intelligence.

Not NT intelligence. Not NTJ intelligence. Not INTJ intelligence.

I asked her to describe my intelligence.

She said my primary form of intelligence is that I'm ridiculously, ridiculously perceptive, at whatever I decide to put my focus on.

So, my question is, if in MBTI I'm called a 'Judger', and, in Socionics, I'm called a 'Perceiver'... then, which of the two has the better labeling system?

Second question: does this question even matter?

Third question: does your girl know how to recognise what she doesn't do?

(It's a feature of personal psychology that most everyone thinks most everyone else thinks as mostly they do, just not as well.)

Sometime back, apparently, there was in this thread some discussion of how Pi seems to necessitate the presence or construction within the person of a Je, and same for Pe and Ji. That's a more profitable discussion. Not judging or anything, just sayin'.

But you're right too, there is the interesting identity question of being a dominant perceiver but being known only for what the world sees, one's secondary judgment. (The world at large, I mean, not the girly world.) I know it's a weight off my mind sometimes to say, well, screw you guys, if you don't know that I do a lot more than just judge...

But the judging goes with the perceiving. I don't want to give up either in my identity.

Jaguar

Funny how you directly ignore criticism when you know you've been called on your bullshit.

I don't post bullshit claims. You do.
Hey, someone as erudite as yourself might enjoy my "scientific" thread entitled: Typewatching by Urine Color.
It's as valuable as your little model that you change every 72 minutes. ;)

VagrantFarce

You two need a fucking court order. The closer you get to each other, the [...] you both end up.

Last edited by a moderator:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't post bullshit claims. You do.
Hey, someone as erudite as yourself might enjoy my "scientific" thread entitled: Typewatching by Urine Color.
It's as valuable as your little model that you change every 72 minutes. ;)

:doh: