User Tag List

First 15232425262735 Last

Just say no to bigotry. Just say no to bigotry. Just say no to bigotry. Just say no to bigotry.
    Just say no to bigotry. Just say no to bigotry. Just say no to bigotry. Just say no to bigotry.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You can't get a little bit pregnant. One is either a bigot, or they're not.
    I have to go now. I'm late for my KKK meeting.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Huh...I hadn't put a lot of thought into how STs must view NT "competence." I guess it looks like we don't focus on being competent at anything that really matters to anything real, right?
    According to MBTI heresay, your inferior Si barely keeps you attached to reality.

Watch the music video by Justin Bieber called baby. That video made me think of ENTP dissconnection from reality.

edit: without Se I dont know how easy it is to pick up what I see. His F is so disconnected from the situation.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    According to MBTI heresay, your inferior Si barely keeps you attached to reality.

Watch the music video by Justin Bieber called baby. That video made me think of ENTP dissconnection from reality.

edit: without Se I dont know how easy it is to pick up what I see. His F is so disconnected from the situation.
    Can you better elaborate on your stance?

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Can you better elaborate on your stance?
    Let me watch it again tonight when I have access and I will elaborate more. It has to be read in his face. He comes across as partially happy which doesnt line up. Like he is half playing or something.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Let me watch it again tonight when I have access and I will elaborate more. It has to be read in his face. He comes across as partially happy which doesnt line up. Like he is half playing or something.
    Ah. To be honest, I'm not personally familiar with the actor you quoted. As such, I wasn't sure if you were developing a behavioral analogue between your observations with ENTPs and the actor himself, of if you were instead working to describe certain "artificial" expressions of the ENTP alongside people in this particular thread, using Bieber as a foil.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Typhoon View Post
    I'm 10% happier now, having seen this image, then I was before, thank you.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Ah. To be honest, I'm not personally familiar with the actor you quoted. As such, I wasn't sure if you were developing a behavioral analogue between your observations with ENTPs and the actor himself, of if you were instead working to describe certain "artificial" expressions of the ENTP alongside people in this particular thread, using Bieber as a foil.
    Not really aimed at a certain person, just a disconnect in an overall sense of things. I dont have enough experience visually to be able to pin this kind of example on a certain person in this thread. I can pick this up in ESTP as well, but its much more aligned with whats being portrayed.
    Im out, its been fun

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    I don't think this thread has room for your ego and

well, anything else.
    I'm glad you mention that, because it's just a tad bit ironic that there's possibly no greater proof for why your little theory is total bullshit than the (admittedly) large size of my ego and the fact that I could really give a flying fuck how you feel about it...

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Of course, you probably won't see it that way, since your understanding of Fe and Fi are so far off base...