User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

No, wait. I've been thinking it through since I saw Flesh and Stone earlier tonight and I think he might be INTP. He relies less on his companions and often goes off investigating without them. He's always telling people to shut up and thinks things out by himself. He still does have a bit of ENTP but I think now he's probably more of an I. Not 100% sure though.

Hey, for those who have seen them, can I have types for all the doctors please?

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by goodgrief View Post
    No, wait. I've been thinking it through since I saw Flesh and Stone earlier tonight and I think he might be INTP. He relies less on his companions and often goes off investigating without them. He's always telling people to shut up and thinks things out by himself. He still does have a bit of ENTP but I think now he's probably more of an I. Not 100% sure though.

Hey, for those who have seen them, can I have types for all the doctors please?
    He's so incredibly not an INTP. He leads with Ne totally. When you see Vampires of Venice, he literally tells everyone to shut up because he can't think unless he is talking.

And ENTPs are loners. We're the most introverted of the extroverts.

The Doctor, as an archetype, is supposed to be an ENTP, but there are a few threads on here where we've discussed the various ones.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I think the 9th was either a INTP or ISTP. I didn't get any emo vibe from him at all.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm still not totally convinced. You didn't really say much there.

And ENTPs are loners? That's the first time I've heard that. ENTPs seem to be very social going by posts on this forum and the one I know.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I'm still not totally convinced. You didn't really say much there.
    Oh well, then don't be convinced. Should I have written as much as you did? Oh wait. I did.

And ENTPs are loners? That's the first time I've heard that. ENTPs seem to be very social going by posts on this forum and the one I know.
    Yes. We are loners. It's a normal thing written and known about us. Being social online has nothing to do with being social irl. INTPs chat a lot online, but they are still Is.

And being social irl on occasion has nothing to do with the *amount* of times we actually put ourselves in social situations. But whatever.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I think the 9th was either a INTP or ISTP. I didn't get any emo vibe from him at all.
    I don't get an introvert vibe from him, but understand why you do. Being an ENTP, I can identify that phase he went through because I get that way often. We've written countless threads on it - 'ENTP ennui' is the one that I remember off-hand.

The 9th Doctor gets about as emo as I get, too. And for me watching him, he seems to be wallowing in that ENTP way.

MBTI
    INTJ

I don't mean online. I often hear ENTPs telling people about their love of partying and stuff and then all the INTPs telling them how they don't get the hype.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Well, the newer doctors are almost undoubtedly E, his overclocked-and-then-some intelligence and a focus thereupon seems to point to NT, and he seems to still have a lack of regard for authority and constraint, making him a P. Also, 10 was more focused on action, quick thinking, ETC when he had to be. Furthermore, while you the 10th is always going to give the villain one last chance no matter how pointless, at least he didn't cause nearly as much property damage as the 9th. Also, I recommend that we stop talking about Eccleston vs. Tennant, because that could easily become a flame war.
    INTP,
    Neutral Good/Lawful Good even split. 5w4 sp/sx melancholic/supine, even split. Yes, I stole this method of placement from black cat.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Tenant used to be so awesome. But yeah, as the episodes these absurdal mushy bits started sneaking in.
    The Doc refusing to kill the master and overlooking things like the fact that he sort of killed people on a daily basis when cooperating with him was just, I don't know, it didn't make any sense at all. I'm not sure exactly what happened, if tennant just had more influence on the writting of the episodes or some other factor.
    But it did sort of suck.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I don't mean online. I often hear ENTPs telling people about their love of partying and stuff and then all the INTPs telling them how they don't get the hype.
    I love partying but I'm still a loner - especially when I am figuring shit out. There is a time and place for everything. When I am out, I can be the life of the party (even though I am bored stiff inside and usually just start trouble because I am bored), but most of the time I am a recluse. And when I am thinking about something or studying or whatever, I cannot be around other people.

No one would ever confuse us with ESxPs.