• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why is the Devil ALWAYS an ENTP?

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
NEVER fails. Devils an ENTP and the spawn of satan's an INTJ.

NT's are good for evil calculating villains, but why is satan ENTP more often than not? Why is his son always INTJ?

After noticing this I haven't had much time to read the bible and research it. But I do know enough to know Gods an INTJ because he is in the bible.

Little_Sticks

It's all a lie! The devil is Jesus and Jesus is the devil! If you don't believe me ask your Bible. It will speak the truth little blessed one.

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The only place in the Bible I can presently remember Satan being in is in the book of Job, he strikes me as more of an INT type.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Does "the spawn of Satan" mean the Anti-Christ? I don't believe such a thing does or will ever exist, but I'd think if it did, since the Anti-Christ has not been made apparent yet, it's impossible to type it preemptively.

Similarly, I'd imagine if God exists (again, I do not think it does) it would be beyond typing by it's very nature. The Biblical God is probably can be typed but I'd guess he's pretty inconsistent, especially between Old and New Testament.

Satan's been presented a myriad of ways. If I really thought about it, I'd be surprised if he was even consistent throughout the Bible (much less other sources, like Paradise Lost) too.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
You've been reading Jung's Annotated Version again, haven't you? :thelook:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i'd like to know how the OP knows this.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
The Devil is all things to everyone.. He is all 16 types.. all 12 astrological signs.. a member of every religion, every color , both male and female.

G

garbage

In fictional depictions, he seems like the real "lawyery" type, able to twist words and ideas around. "Ah, but you said this, which correlates to rule xyz; therefore, Hell for you."

See also: Futurama's Robot Devil

ENTP seems plausible

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
213357_1238622123804_160.jpg

Totally true.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
In fictional depictions, he seems like the real "lawyery" type, able to twist words and ideas around. "Ah, but you said this, which correlates to rule xyz; therefore, Hell for you."

See also: Futurama's Robot Devil

ENTP seems plausible

Hebrew "ha-shatan" - the adversarial accuser.

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
The only place in the Bible I can presently remember Satan being in is in the book of Job, he strikes me as more of an INT type.
Yeah, he was in Job. INTJ is what I imagined from that.

It's all a lie! The devil is Jesus and Jesus is the devil! If you don't believe me ask your Bible. It will speak the truth little blessed one.
I know what you're talking about, but I don't remember exactly where it's at.

You've been reading Jung's Annotated Version again, haven't you? :thelook:
What's that?

i'd like to know how the OP knows this.
Mephisto in Marvel comics is an ENTP
Black Heart, his son, is an INTJ

Most movies I've seen the Devil is an ENTP while his son is an INTJ.

I was watching a movie with my sister the night I posted this, don't remember what it was, and the Devil's son is plotting to take over the world and such. He's an INTJ. Then the Devil pop's up near the end and makes a deal witht he main character, he's very chatting and carefully choses his words despite speaking very fast. Very much like a lawyer. He's an ENTP.

Then I remembered that nearly every work of fiction [unincluding the bible] I could think of the Devil was an ENTP while the spawn of satan was an INTJ.

Personally I find it amusing, but I was curious why this is usually the case.

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Hey, thanks for the idea!

This was the first thing that came to mind when I read the title:

weemn.jpg

weeha.jpg

:devil:

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
NEVER fails. Devils an ENTP and the spawn of satan's an INTJ.

NT's are good for evil calculating villains, but why is satan ENTP more often than not? Why is his son always INTJ?

After noticing this I haven't had much time to read the bible and research it. But I do know enough to know Gods an INTJ because he is in the bible.

Devil:
P- seeing an opportunity and going for it- right then and there
T- because F's would worry about maintaining relationships, being fair, and all that other good stuff.
N- Uhhhhhhh......
E- He's a salesman who needs to sell his product (evilness) to those who he things are receptive.

Satan is my role model, and I'm an INTJ. Maybe an INTJ would have the best kind of relationship with an ENTP.
---
Actually, I see god as more of an ENTP.
P- created the universe on a whim
T- doesn’t care whether or not you get your feelings hurt, he wants you to learn your damn lesson
N- rather than create hundreds of different planes of existence like an S would, he creates 3- heaven, hell, and earth.
E- He created untold thousands of angles to be his roommates. That says E to me.

Last edited: