User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 63

  1. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    I don't need to feel justified to break the rules Would get kinda boring for others to watch, no evil laugh and such. Just some guy having fun.
    My point is that N-types are more likely to break the rules not just for the lulz, but because replacing them with our own rules serves a more useful — and for the NT, even a more rational — purpose in any given situation.

    Most S-types don't even question the rules. The fact that rules simply exist automatically gives them moral validity, as far as a sensate individual is concerned.

  2. #52
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Was going with the whole s types are all for following the rules and can't convince others into things as well as n types can, which is total bullshit
    I didn't say S-types can't convince others as well as N-types can; I said ENTPs in particular are known for being persuasive. (I'm not an ENTP by the way.)

  3. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Yeah...LMAO...I follow the rules I must have missed the rule about S's following the rules. I don't even have a clue what the rules are on this forum. Maybe I should read them so I can purposefully break them or something..."breakin the law, breakin the law"

    "The only thing this Devil wants is to party with some MILFs in a mansion" - yeah, STP. totally agree, now that's a devil with smarts.
    So it seems as though, when S-types break the rules, they do it just for the sake of doing it — anarchy, if you will. Interesting.

    That does seem like a very sensate activity. Tell me, does it give you a rush to be "bad"?

    The biblical Satan isn't merely a mischievous imp, though. He has a job to do, and he takes it seriously.

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nona View Post
    So it seems as though, when S-types break the rules, they do it just for the sake of doing it — anarchy, if you will. Interesting.

    That does seem like a very sensate activity. Tell me, does it give you a rush to be "bad"?

    The biblical Satan isn't merely a mischievous imp, though. He has a to do, and he takes it seriously.
    Actually i was being a smart ass, i have nothing against rules and if i dont feel like dealing with consequences i follow them, else i just do what i want irregardless of rules. I very rarely have issues with breakjng rules as i have a good judgement on my actions and consequences. I pretty do as i please and dont generally have issues with it.

    I really dont judge that as bad though...so... I get a rush out of things i enoy and whether its bad vs good does not come into that equation. If an stp were to be the devil our goal would not try to be the devil or try to be bad. We would just be doing what we want.

    I dont take much seriously compared to a J type. I have a few smal things i care about and the rest is fun and games.
    Im out, its been fun

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nona View Post
    My point is that N-types are more likely to break the rules not just for the lulz, but because replacing them with our own rules serves a more useful — and for the NT, even a more rational — purpose in any given situation.

    Most S-types don't even question the rules. The fact that rules simply exist automatically gives them moral validity, as far as a sensate individual is concerned.
    Lol...whats your obsession with rules...you say we are rules based yet you keep bringing up rules. I cant tell you how many NTPs i know cry foul because things arent being followed.

    Why would i question something i dont really care to pay attention to? I dont like rules whether "godly" rules or "devil" rules. I am not here to play a role, i am here to be myself. An N would get lost in the logitics and forget to actually do anything if you wanna get all type based here
    Im out, its been fun

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nona View Post
    This is an S world, and it's frustrating for us N-types who see so many possibilities to make it better. S-types are all about maintaining the status quo and doing things by the book. N-types are innovators who think outside the box.
    Lol...yeah...keep telling yourself that. i am biblical...lmao...the person who places stipulations on god...everyone else is bowing down and kissing his feet and my thinking is he better be this way or he can kiss my ass.

    So, who r u really? Seems strange such a small amount of posts in this topic, trying to talk crap. Especially with how pointed your responses are.
    Im out, its been fun

  7. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    So, who r u really? Seems strange such a small amount of posts in this topic, trying to talk crap. Especially with how pointed your responses are.
    I'm just someone who happened upon this 5-year-old message board and wanted to comment on it, so I signed up yesterday.

    I only responded to you because you responded to me first. I may have "pointed" opinions, but I'm not here to "talk crap" about anyone personally. Sorry if I offended anyone.

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nona View Post
    I'm just someone who happened upon this 5-year-old message board and wanted to comment on it, so I signed up yesterday.

    I only responded to you because you responded to me first. I may have "pointed" opinions, but I'm not here to "talk crap" about anyone personally. Sorry if I offended anyone.
    Pointed as in your hung up on a single concept of what S and N are
    Im out, its been fun

  9. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Pointed as in your hung up on a single concept of what S and N are
    I was initially responding to ObeyBunny who broke down reasons why the devil might be an E, N, T and P, respectively. But he or she seemed to be at a loss for words when it came to N, so I offered my input on the difference between S and N in this case.

    If I choose to stick around, you're sure to see more "pointed" opinions about other types. For example, I always say P might as well stand for procrastinator. (That's why you have to give P-types fake deadlines if you expect them to get anything done on time.)

    To be fair, it's very J of me to make these kinds of judgments. (Yes, I can have a self-deprecating sense of humor.)

  10. #60
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    ENTP - can be the devil's advocate, but never the devil. They'd never put themselves in the direct line of fire; let the devil take the fall.

    ENTP personality types, however, are most often seen as the tricksters.
    Likes JAVO liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Why is the Enneagram set up numberwise as it is?
    By skylights in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:49 PM
  2. Why is the British academia so snob?
    By Blackmail! in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 05:49 PM
  3. [SP] Why is the "Arthouse" always so dead?
    By LEGERdeMAIN in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 04:31 PM
  4. [ENTP] Is the neighborhood pariah an ENTP?
    By Jwill in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 11:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO