User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    When was the last time you ever saw satan racing a car or anything fun? Also, an STP satan would have taken over already, we cant just have satan conquering everyone that easy. Plus I personally would have to much fun playing with people on a funny note, not an evil note. I would make people not S, call it N or something, and then put them in an S world and laugh...
    Was going with the whole s types are all for following the rules and can't convince others into things as well as n types can, which is total bullshit

How about the devil in witches of eastwick?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Cygnus, asynartetic liked this post

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Was going with the whole s types are all for following the rules and can't convince others into things as well as n types can, which is total bullshit

How about the devil in witches of eastwick?
    Yeah...LMAO...I follow the rules I must have missed the rule about S's following the rules. I don't even have a clue what the rules are on this forum. Maybe I should read them so I can purposefully break them or something..."breakin the law, breakin the law"

"The only thing this Devil wants is to party with some MILFs in a mansion" - yeah, STP. totally agree, now that's a devil with smarts.
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes Cellmold, N/A liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    He was a Feeler in South Park.
    Yes, because South Park is completely reliable.

I've always pictured Satan as more of an unhealthy ENTJ. Charismatic, manipulative, and cruel, with an "I WILL RULE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE" air about him (which, Biblically, he has in abundance). Stereotypical unhealthy ENTJ.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Bknight View Post
    Yes, because South Park is completely reliable.

I've always pictured Satan as more of an unhealthy ENTJ. Charismatic, manipulative, and cruel, with an "I WILL RULE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE" air about him (which, Biblically, he has in abundance). Stereotypical unhealthy ENTJ.
    Feelers can be manipulative too! Besides- everything about Satan is in works of fiction anyway... (in my own opinion)

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Because, ENTPs are fun, and why wouldn't satan be fun? Right? That makes sense?
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    Feelers can be manipulative too! Besides- everything about Satan is in works of fiction anyway... (in my own opinion)
    Yeah, that's true. Adolf Hitler was an INFJ, which kinda surprised me when I found out, but he's definitely the perfect example of a manipulative feeler. I think any types with a strong Fe or Ni might have real potential ability in manipulation, and INFJs have both of these functions as their main two.

Permabanned

Bullshit on the ENTP typing. Satan is a hard working diligent administrator of god's sinner-torturing division maliciously following torture procedures by the book with very little skepticism in regards to the implications or any concern to the bad PR. That is straight out of the ISTJ stereotype manual, maybe ESTJ.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

What about Lucifer in Paradise Lost? He seems like a classic ENTJ to me.

Here we may reign secure, and in my choice
    to reign is worth ambition though in Hell:
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.

Permabanned

Also some of the more modern depictions of the devil - the one mixed with the fallen angel theme:
    *wah* "God doesn't love me" *wah* "And he cares about the human more" *sob* "I'll show him!", "Why won't he listen to what I feel!" "Oh you want me to torture souls for you?" *sob* "Then you'll appreciate me? Ok..." *sniffle*...

Clearly a phobic 6 INFP.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    I would make people not S, call it N or something, and then put them in an S world and laugh...
    This is an S world, and it's frustrating for us N-types who see so many possibilities to make it better. S-types are all about maintaining the status quo and doing things by the book. N-types are innovators who think outside the box.