User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Chimerical View Post
    NEVER fails. Devils an ENTP and the spawn of satan's an INTJ.

NT's are good for evil calculating villains, but why is satan ENTP more often than not? Why is his son always INTJ?

After noticing this I haven't had much time to read the bible and research it. But I do know enough to know Gods an INTJ because he is in the bible.
    Probably because ENTPs have an uncanny ability to sell ice to Eskimos, and Satan is known as the tempter of mankind to commit sin.

As for the antichrist, I guess he needs to be strategic, like an INTJ, in bringing about the apocalypse.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyBunny View Post
    Devil:
    N- Uhhhhhhh......
    N-types are rule breakers. If anybody is going to break the law and feel justified in doing so, it's going to be the rebellious, think-for-himself N-type. The S-type is like, "zOMG you broke the rules!!one! How dare you question the sacred, established traditions and customs of our great society?? I'm tattling on you!"

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nona View Post
    Probably because ENTPs have an uncanny ability to sell ice to Eskimos, and Satan is known as the tempter of mankind to commit sin.

As for the antichrist, I guess he needs to be strategic, like an INTJ, in bringing about the apocalypse.
    N-types are rule breakers. If anybody is going to break the law and feel justified in doing so, it's going to be the rebellious, think-for-himself N-type. The S-type is like, "zOMG you broke the rules!!one! How dare you question the sacred, established traditions and customs of our great society?? I'm tattling on you!"
    obviously someone's never met an SP *sigh*

"a man of wealth and taste" could apply to either S or N anyway

understanding things on a deeper level won't kill you
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes JAVO, Starry, N/A liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

He was a Feeler in South Park.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne

Because ENTPS just like all Ne dominats are envied by the world and the haters try to turn us into evil when in reality, we can come up with cooler shit than you can.
    Hey! Take this bomb survey about human happiness. It's pretty open-ended, and it's for a fun project I'm doing because why not?

Link:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ina...?usp=send_form

Tumblr: enfpiss

Go follow me!

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    obviously someone's never met an SP *sigh*

"a man of wealth and taste" could apply to either S or N anyway

understanding things on a deeper level won't kill you
    When was the last time you ever saw satan racing a car or anything fun? Also, an STP satan would have taken over already, we cant just have satan conquering everyone that easy. Plus I personally would have to much fun playing with people on a funny note, not an evil note. I would make people not S, call it N or something, and then put them in an S world and laugh...
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne

Lol. I think that God loves everyone no matter what as long as you're chill and a nice person. I don't think that God is a tyrant... God is whatever you make of him/her/whatever pronouns you think.
    Hey! Take this bomb survey about human happiness. It's pretty open-ended, and it's for a fun project I'm doing because why not?

Link:

Go follow me!
    Likes Poki liked this post

MBTI
    STP

I don't need to feel justified to break the rules Would get kinda boring for others to watch, no evil laugh and such. Just some guy having fun.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne

Oh god. My whole family is made up of Ss. My mom is an SJ, and I had a lot of pressure to be organized, so I used to stay up all night trying to organize a bin of markers (like 20 markers). It took me four hours. It killed me. It didn't help. Yeah, your idea of hell for N's or especially Ne users is spot on.

Link:

Go follow me!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne

Yes! Breaking rules is SO MUCH FUN if it isn't too bad and if no one gets hurt and its legal and you don't get caught.

Link:

Go follow me!