• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why is the Devil ALWAYS an ENTP?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When was the last time you ever saw satan racing a car or anything fun? Also, an STP satan would have taken over already, we cant just have satan conquering everyone that easy. Plus I personally would have to much fun playing with people on a funny note, not an evil note. I would make people not S, call it N or something, and then put them in an S world and laugh...:newwink:

Was going with the whole s types are all for following the rules and can't convince others into things as well as n types can, which is total bullshit

How about the devil in witches of eastwick? :huh:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Was going with the whole s types are all for following the rules and can't convince others into things as well as n types can, which is total bullshit

How about the devil in witches of eastwick? :huh:

Yeah...LMAO...I follow the rules :whistling: I must have missed the rule about S's following the rules. I don't even have a clue what the rules are on this forum. Maybe I should read them so I can purposefully break them or something..."breakin the law, breakin the law" :rock:

"The only thing this Devil wants is to party with some MILFs in a mansion" - yeah, STP. totally agree, now that's a devil with smarts.

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He was a Feeler in South Park.

Yes, because South Park is completely reliable. :newwink:

I've always pictured Satan as more of an unhealthy ENTJ. Charismatic, manipulative, and cruel, with an "I WILL RULE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE" air about him (which, Biblically, he has in abundance). Stereotypical unhealthy ENTJ.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Yes, because South Park is completely reliable. :newwink:

I've always pictured Satan as more of an unhealthy ENTJ. Charismatic, manipulative, and cruel, with an "I WILL RULE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE" air about him (which, Biblically, he has in abundance). Stereotypical unhealthy ENTJ.

Feelers can be manipulative too! Besides- everything about Satan is in works of fiction anyway... (in my own opinion)

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because, ENTPs are fun, and why wouldn't satan be fun? Right? That makes sense?

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Feelers can be manipulative too! Besides- everything about Satan is in works of fiction anyway... (in my own opinion)

Yeah, that's true. Adolf Hitler was an INFJ, which kinda surprised me when I found out, but he's definitely the perfect example of a manipulative feeler. I think any types with a strong Fe or Ni might have real potential ability in manipulation, and INFJs have both of these functions as their main two.

Mane

Permabanned
Bullshit on the ENTP typing. Satan is a hard working diligent administrator of god's sinner-torturing division maliciously following torture procedures by the book with very little skepticism in regards to the implications or any concern to the bad PR. That is straight out of the ISTJ stereotype manual, maybe ESTJ.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What about Lucifer in Paradise Lost? He seems like a classic ENTJ to me.

Here we may reign secure, and in my choice
to reign is worth ambition though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.

Mane

Permabanned
Also some of the more modern depictions of the devil - the one mixed with the fallen angel theme:
*wah* "God doesn't love me" *wah* "And he cares about the human more" *sob* "I'll show him!", "Why won't he listen to what I feel!" "Oh you want me to torture souls for you?" *sob* "Then you'll appreciate me? Ok..." *sniffle*...

Clearly a phobic 6 INFP.

Nona

MBTI Type
INTJ
I would make people not S, call it N or something, and then put them in an S world and laugh...:newwink:

This is an S world, and it's frustrating for us N-types who see so many possibilities to make it better. S-types are all about maintaining the status quo and doing things by the book. N-types are innovators who think outside the box.

Nona

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't need to feel justified to break the rules :hi: Would get kinda boring for others to watch, no evil laugh and such. Just some guy having fun.

My point is that N-types are more likely to break the rules not just for the lulz, but because replacing them with our own rules serves a more useful — and for the NT, even a more rational — purpose in any given situation.

Most S-types don't even question the rules. The fact that rules simply exist automatically gives them moral validity, as far as a sensate individual is concerned.

Nona

MBTI Type
INTJ

I didn't say S-types can't convince others as well as N-types can; I said ENTPs in particular are known for being persuasive. (I'm not an ENTP by the way.)

Nona

MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah...LMAO...I follow the rules :whistling: I must have missed the rule about S's following the rules. I don't even have a clue what the rules are on this forum. Maybe I should read them so I can purposefully break them or something..."breakin the law, breakin the law" :rock:

"The only thing this Devil wants is to party with some MILFs in a mansion" - yeah, STP. totally agree, now that's a devil with smarts.

So it seems as though, when S-types break the rules, they do it just for the sake of doing it — anarchy, if you will. Interesting.

That does seem like a very sensate activity. Tell me, does it give you a rush to be "bad"?

The biblical Satan isn't merely a mischievous imp, though. He has a job to do, and he takes it seriously.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So it seems as though, when S-types break the rules, they do it just for the sake of doing it — anarchy, if you will. Interesting.

That does seem like a very sensate activity. Tell me, does it give you a rush to be "bad"?

The biblical Satan isn't merely a mischievous imp, though. He has a to do, and he takes it seriously.

Actually i was being a smart ass, i have nothing against rules and if i dont feel like dealing with consequences i follow them, else i just do what i want irregardless of rules. I very rarely have issues with breakjng rules as i have a good judgement on my actions and consequences. I pretty do as i please and dont generally have issues with it.

I really dont judge that as bad though...so... I get a rush out of things i enoy and whether its bad vs good does not come into that equation. If an stp were to be the devil our goal would not try to be the devil or try to be bad. We would just be doing what we want.

I dont take much seriously compared to a J type. I have a few smal things i care about and the rest is fun and games.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My point is that N-types are more likely to break the rules not just for the lulz, but because replacing them with our own rules serves a more useful — and for the NT, even a more rational — purpose in any given situation.

Most S-types don't even question the rules. The fact that rules simply exist automatically gives them moral validity, as far as a sensate individual is concerned.

Lol...whats your obsession with rules...you say we are rules based yet you keep bringing up rules. I cant tell you how many NTPs i know cry foul because things arent being followed.

Why would i question something i dont really care to pay attention to? I dont like rules whether "godly" rules or "devil" rules. I am not here to play a role, i am here to be myself. An N would get lost in the logitics and forget to actually do anything if you wanna get all type based here

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is an S world, and it's frustrating for us N-types who see so many possibilities to make it better. S-types are all about maintaining the status quo and doing things by the book. N-types are innovators who think outside the box.

Lol...yeah...keep telling yourself that. i am biblical...lmao...the person who places stipulations on god...everyone else is bowing down and kissing his feet and my thinking is he better be this way or he can kiss my ass.

So, who r u really? Seems strange such a small amount of posts in this topic, trying to talk crap. Especially with how pointed your responses are.

Nona

MBTI Type
INTJ
So, who r u really? Seems strange such a small amount of posts in this topic, trying to talk crap. Especially with how pointed your responses are.

I'm just someone who happened upon this 5-year-old message board and wanted to comment on it, so I signed up yesterday.

I only responded to you because you responded to me first. I may have "pointed" opinions, but I'm not here to "talk crap" about anyone personally. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm just someone who happened upon this 5-year-old message board and wanted to comment on it, so I signed up yesterday.

I only responded to you because you responded to me first. I may have "pointed" opinions, but I'm not here to "talk crap" about anyone personally. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Pointed as in your hung up on a single concept of what S and N are

Nona

MBTI Type
INTJ
Pointed as in your hung up on a single concept of what S and N are

I was initially responding to ObeyBunny who broke down reasons why the devil might be an E, N, T and P, respectively. But he or she seemed to be at a loss for words when it came to N, so I offered my input on the difference between S and N in this case.

If I choose to stick around, you're sure to see more "pointed" opinions about other types. For example, I always say P might as well stand for procrastinator. (That's why you have to give P-types fake deadlines if you expect them to get anything done on time.) :alttongue:

To be fair, it's very J of me to make these kinds of judgments. (Yes, I can have a self-deprecating sense of humor.)

Qre:us

ENTP - can be the devil's advocate, but never the devil. They'd never put themselves in the direct line of fire; let the devil take the fall.

ENTP personality types, however, are most often seen as the tricksters.