• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Responsible Women

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Be responsible. Do the right thing!

Marry me.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do it, Victor.

You two were made for each other.

This topic is about women beng responsable. Men don't need to prove their responsibility to me. Hmpf.

That said, I do wonder what kind of offspring it would produce should my and Victor's mind mix.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This topic is about women beng responsable. Men don't need to prove their responsibility to me. Hmpf.

That said, I do wonder what kind of offspring it would produce should my and Victor's mind mix.

I just watched the remake of The Fly over the weekend (the cool one where Jeff Goldblum breaks a man's arm in the bar, then starts climbing walls and spitting up on his moldy donuts).

I don't know why that came to mind.

Do you think my love for dark narratives makes me authoritarian?

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Is this a late April Fools' joke?

He pulled his AFD antic on April 3rd as an expression of his anti-conformist, individualistic values.

He also refers to Monday as Wednesday and ties his shoe laces to the opposite shoe, just to be unique.