• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SURVEY: list your zodiac sign, MBTI, and enneagram!

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interestingly enough, my chinese zodiac, western zodiac, and personality type are all 80% similar.

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP
6w5 sp/sx
Capricorn

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFP
IEI
4w5, 1w9 sp/sx
sun gemini
moon capricorn
ascendant sagittarius

chinese: fire rabbit
celtic: oak tree/white horse
native american medicine wheel: deer
mayan: electric white dog
egyptian: set

Last edited:

Jon_sparky

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
nine
ENFP
7w6 or is it a 9w1?:blush:
Sun-Pieces
Moon-Pieces
Rising-Scorpio

KDude

isfp
4w5
sun-cancer
moon-scorpio
rising-virgo
fire snake

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
INTJ
6w5
Aries

There are more than 30 replies to this thread, and no one's Aquarius as a sun sign. Weird.

INTP
5 (wing unclear)

You INTPs are kind of terrifying, you know that? I'm going to have nightmares about an army of 5w4 INTPs.

Keith

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
INTJ

You INTPs are kind of terrifying, you know that? I'm going to have nightmares about an army of 5w4 INTPs.

It's weird. I'm new to the enneagram thing, but I seem to be getting an inaccurate result. I'm definitely a 5 sp, and between the 4 and 6, I'm more of a 6. I'm assuming that makes me a 5w6 (although both 4 and 6 were at the bottom of the list). However, based on the descriptions I've read on here of 5w4 vs. 5w6, I fit more with the 5w4 description. My T is fairly weak, close to F, and I am more artistic/philosophical than purely detached and scientific. Are the descriptions wrong or am I interpreting the test results wrong? :unsure:

KDude

i probably need to educate myself more on e-types as well. i test as 4w5 often, but have tested as 9w8 as well. on the surface, i can identify with both.

not sure about so/sx/sp

MBTI Type
INFJ
INFJ
4 (don't know which wing)
sun - gemini
moon - libra
rising - capricorn
(considering these signs only there is no real correlation to my type I think....... but my natal chart as a whole is a really good description of my personality)

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aquarius
Moon in Pisces
ENFP
2w7

Fire Dragon

(sun in first house moon in first house-for any astro buffs)

Last edited:

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENXX upon further analysis I tend to think that I might indeed be ENTJ

Enneagram is as blurry as my MBTI Type. 9 and 7 are on equal footings, wing is 8.

Gemini ascendent Libra.