• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC biased against sensors?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It seems as though the 90% of TypeC members that are apparently 'not biased' complain that 90% are 'biased' against sensors...

Something is wrong here.

EDIT: Apologies for this stupid thread. It just came through my mind. Im just wondering.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm not biased against sensors, just specifically against JTG1984.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Don't ever tell an intuitive he's 25% of the population.

even if that wasn't worded right you know what I mean.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Haha. Yea I can quite understand that marm.

Don't ever tell an intuitive he's 25% of the population.

even if that wasn't worded right you know what I mean.
Yea, I thought of this too. The desire to be 'unique' is strong.

Jaguar

Where did you get the idea that 90% of TypeC is "unbiased?" :laugh:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^Well 90% of them complain about 90% being biased. Seems as though there are a lot of hypocrites around then! :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
no... not 90% but there are some idiot members who seem to think that we're all washed up, mouth breathers who look back fondly on the days when we got to pick on poor defenseless Ns :tongue:

oh yes, and we lack the ability to understand things and are kinna dumb too! :holy:

but that's not all members by any means... just a few who I'd love to stuff in their lockers :thelook:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just think intuitevs are used to being the odd one out or made to feel like we don't make sense or care about stupid stuff or do things in a strange way so you get here and there are more n's than s's so it's like opposite world or something.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Biased against sensors on the forum? I don't think I am. Well.... ISTJs. The negative stigma on the forum is the strongest for S, with J at a close second, then F, and then E.

As for as SJness in general culture-wise, sure, I'm biased against that.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah I'm not at all biased either. I get along great with people of all types as long as they leave me alone and let me do things my way. :D

G

Ginkgo

When you say "biased", do you mean that they treat them differently then they do iNuitives?

If so, then I may be biased. It's not because I think they're inferior or unintelligent. It's because our conversation dynamics are different; so I naturally tailor myself somewhat differently when I speak with them. It's kind of like trying to be stylish by speaking ebonics with your black friends, or speaking with accentuated Spanish with my Hispanic friends even though I'm really terrible. I wish I was black, because then I would get dreadlocks or a flattop and all would be right in the mangled world of my hair.

Or is this about the typology of sensors and their lacking on this forum compared to the intuitives; so some sensors title themselves as intuitives so their names will go unslaked by the negative "bias" here?

Or is it because we're secretly all sensors and we want to delude ourselves into thinking that we have inherent psychic abilities like some New Age forum for "Indigo Children" or some shit?

I wish I could see the world in rich, vivid sensor-like detail; but when I do my brain hurts and I start thinking of how poop is a mixture of ALL 3 primary colors. I don't think this a coincidence; I think the universe is trying to tell us something.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ if you ask us nicely, one of us Sensors who can understand and passably speak Intuitese might explain the techniques to tolerating the terrifying technicolor world we live in :newwink:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
generally no, but their's a few sensors I want to gauge but then again their's a for inuitives aswell.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know about other people, I do see the world in rich sensor like detail. That's the problem, eh. I see too much detail. Some times I almost have counsciously filter out the detail.
Yeah there is a bais, and yeah, I probably am a hypocrite....some times intuitives (especially strong ones) need a place to vent frustrations though. I don't like pouring over the details, until my nose bleeds with the effort (I exgerate), it's not my strength, eh?
However MBTI needs to be taken with a grain of salt, it's not absolutes, it's a continum of traits, and the older you get the more balanced you become, BTW, ma bestie is a sensor and I love SP's. It's not so weird that I find SJ's difficult at times -communication is sometimes frought with misunderstandings - they are after all utilising functions that I am less adept in. It's takes more effort with people who have a strong preference, not my own.
In the end they'er just people who breathe, eat and poop....just like me (only I poop rainbows).

G

Ginkgo

^ if you ask us nicely, one of us Sensors who can understand and passably speak Intuitese might explain the techniques to tolerating the terrifying technicolor world we live in :newwink:

Yes, mommy dearest. Touch me. Make me feel like a woman with those sensor prods and pokes.