User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Yeah I'm not at all biased either. I get along great with people of all types as long as they leave me alone and let me do things my way.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Ginkgo

When you say "biased", do you mean that they treat them differently then they do iNuitives?

If so, then I may be biased. It's not because I think they're inferior or unintelligent. It's because our conversation dynamics are different; so I naturally tailor myself somewhat differently when I speak with them. It's kind of like trying to be stylish by speaking ebonics with your black friends, or speaking with accentuated Spanish with my Hispanic friends even though I'm really terrible. I wish I was black, because then I would get dreadlocks or a flattop and all would be right in the mangled world of my hair.

Or is this about the typology of sensors and their lacking on this forum compared to the intuitives; so some sensors title themselves as intuitives so their names will go unslaked by the negative "bias" here?

Or is it because we're secretly all sensors and we want to delude ourselves into thinking that we have inherent psychic abilities like some New Age forum for "Indigo Children" or some shit?

I wish I could see the world in rich, vivid sensor-like detail; but when I do my brain hurts and I start thinking of how poop is a mixture of ALL 3 primary colors. I don't think this a coincidence; I think the universe is trying to tell us something.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

^ if you ask us nicely, one of us Sensors who can understand and passably speak Intuitese might explain the techniques to tolerating the terrifying technicolor world we live in
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

What else is new

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    What else is new
    victor made another post that wasn't in plain english...

“Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

I think Victor should start 10 threads tonight.

MBTI
    yupp

generally no, but their's a few sensors I want to gauge but then again their's a for inuitives aswell.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I think Victor should start 10 threads tonight.
    that WOULD be new!

(you thinking it... he might have done it before... all on the evils of the MBTI!)

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I don't know about other people, I do see the world in rich sensor like detail. That's the problem, eh. I see too much detail. Some times I almost have counsciously filter out the detail.
    Yeah there is a bais, and yeah, I probably am a hypocrite....some times intuitives (especially strong ones) need a place to vent frustrations though. I don't like pouring over the details, until my nose bleeds with the effort (I exgerate), it's not my strength, eh?
    However MBTI needs to be taken with a grain of salt, it's not absolutes, it's a continum of traits, and the older you get the more balanced you become, BTW, ma bestie is a sensor and I love SP's. It's not so weird that I find SJ's difficult at times -communication is sometimes frought with misunderstandings - they are after all utilising functions that I am less adept in. It's takes more effort with people who have a strong preference, not my own.
    In the end they'er just people who breathe, eat and poop....just like me (only I poop rainbows).
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    ^ if you ask us nicely, one of us Sensors who can understand and passably speak Intuitese might explain the techniques to tolerating the terrifying technicolor world we live in
    Yes, mommy dearest. Touch me. Make me feel like a woman with those sensor prods and pokes.