User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Attention seeking does not become of you...

do?

This was exactly my point. Her doing what she is doing does not mean that she is seeking attention... just like me posting so much has nothing to do with attention seeking either..calling her an ESFP is just as ridiculous as calling me an attention seeker

MBTI
    INFP

sorry, not stress. anxiety. runs in the family.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    This was exactly my point. Her doing what she is doing does not mean that she is seeking attention... just like me posting so much has nothing to do with attention seeking either..calling her an ESFP is just as ridiculous as calling me an attention seeker
    Right. You're just a vile post-whore, sleeping with every thread you can get your hands on.

CTG just wants love and attention, like a nice little flower.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasz View Post
    INTP's don't stress
    meh. depends partly on upbringing / childhood experiences. I'm a go-with-flow person by nature, but I get really upset inside when someone changes plans on me at the last minute -- when I was a kid, nothing was stable [alcoholism in family], and so now I hate being told one thing, planning and committing to it in my head, then suddenly having the rug jerked out from under my feet or feeling at someone else's beck and call. And I certainly undergo LONG-TERM stress from situations that seem bleak or hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by cut the grass View Post
    1. not many. i read sporadically. i read magazines (psychology today, scientific american MIND, national geographic, tracks, thrasher, new yorker) i do most of my "reading up" on the internet. but i have dozens of books on my book shelf.
    2. no
    3. yes. halo 1 (XBOX) , gta3 (PS2) , legend of mystical ninja (SNES), tony hawk pro skater 2 (DREAMCAST), super mario bros (SNES), nothing frustrates me when i play games
    4. i don't really get upset.... when i am upset i need to be completely alone listening to choice music and doing something like goign on this forum or going for a walk in the park.
    1. When you go on your walks, what is the most enjoyable part about them?
    2. What are your favorite three movies and why?
    3. Are you artistic or enjoy anything that could be considered artistic (no matter how "small" it seems to you)?
    4. If the people who knew you were asked to describe you with three adjectives, what would THEY pick?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    *rolls eyes* Don't you just hate it when humor just falls back on to you? It was a joke... one in which you did not get. *shrugs* Your lost, not mine...

MBTI
    INFP

like a human

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    1. When you go on your walks, what is the most enjoyable part about them?
    2. What are your favorite three movies and why?
    3. Are you artistic or enjoy anything that could be considered artistic (no matter how "small" it seems to you)?
    4. If the people who knew you were asked to describe you with three adjectives, what would THEY pick?
    1.being alone and enjoying the sensory delights of a huge park in the springtime. i get to clear my mind and relax. be happy and simple.
    2. the edukators--german subtitle, incredible story about love and friendship and breaking the rules. if you haven't seen it.... PLEASE RENT IT!
    pink floyd: the wall--incredibly deep story (completely devoid of dialogue) with an incredible soundtrack
    rocky horror picture show--classic. watch it every halloween.
    the shining- read the book, and the movie is. SOOOO good. it... sends chillds up and down my spine
    3. i am an artist.
    4. real, intelligent, funny, deep, independent, unconventional, does things her own way no matter what the rules are

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    meh. depends partly on upbringing / childhood experiences. I'm a go-with-flow person by nature, but I get really upset inside when someone changes plans on me at the last minute -- when I was a kid, nothing was stable [alcoholism in family], and so now I hate being told one thing, planning and committing to it in my head, then suddenly having the rug jerked out from under my feet or feeling at someone else's beck and call. And I certainly undergo LONG-TERM stress from situations that seem bleak or hopeless.
    Just want to repeat this one. I am very much the same way, and probably for very much the same reasons. As a result, I'm a pathological planner and I really do not react well to having my plans (ie: control) disrupted.

It also depends on your overall emotional stability too. There are lots of people who are very sensitive regardless of MBTI type.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

INTP's always stress me out
    INTP/5w4 sx

MBTI
    INTj

Seriously, is it my turn to be typed?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    Seriously, is it my turn to be typed?
    [finger-pecking]

H - A - I - G - H - T [return]

How was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasz View Post
    INTP's always stress me out
    Jasz, do either CTG or Haight always stress you out?

Quote Originally Posted by CTG
    3. i am an artist.
    really? Neat. What sort of art (medium and style) do you do or express yourself in?

4. real, intelligent, funny, deep, independent, unconventional, does things her own way no matter what the rules are
    [scribbles down "Can't count to THREE" or "Follow simple instructions!" on the list]
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft