User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Just a couple of points which may bring insight.

Do you :-
    #1 Think others are doing something wrong but aren't particularly motivated to help them (as in they can do it that way, their wrong but they can do it that way)?
    #2 Think "Always right, except when wrong and in which case the question was stupid" describes you quite well?
    #3 Tend towards making things efficient?
    #4 Feel compelled to make yourself internally logically consistent or are you allowed to break the rules?

This set of questions was not satisfactory. We need more light shed on INTJ/INTP proclivities, as this fails to do that.

MBTI
    INFP

dog's name is Gino.
    favorite book :ender's game, tao te ching, junky, teachings of don juan, complicity

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Most dogbites are by poodles.
    See you know how cute he can be
    Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    We have ENTP also.
    Well I'm not 100% sure but there's no negative sniping down of new ideas and such so I'd guess not an ENTP. It's not a rule but this is one thing I look for.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Ah, an attention-whore!

!!!ESFP!!!!

Just kidding. Sort of.

Anyway... you listed reading as one of your favorite activities. Describe what sort of books you gravitate towards and/or enjoy reading.

And what's your dog's name?
    Why am I not getting called an ESFP? I am ahead of you by 59 posts!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

This set of questions was not satisfactory. We need more light shed on INTJ/INTP proclivities, as this fails to do that.
    Dude I just prodded all of the INTJ buttons as far as I can with time allowing. She passed. Name one INTJ thing you've seen so far and then try to figure if it's a J thing or just your getting close to a principle and hence you get INTP+ESFJ.

I stand by my test. In this instance I think it's INTP fer sure.

Wouldn't an INTJ be more "scythe down the grass" or "bifocate the pittyful green stuff" ? (Joke) (Well that's what I'm telling the INTJs )
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Dude I just prodded all of the INTJ buttons as far as I can with time allowing. She passed. Name one INTJ thing you've seen so far and then try to figure if it's a J thing or just your getting close to a principle and hence you get INTP+ESFJ.

Wouldn't an INTJ be more "scythe down the grass" or "bifocate the pittyful green stuff" ? (Joke) (Well that's what I'm telling the INTJs )

I dont think we can come to the conclusion on this matter at this point...we still need more information..

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by cut the grass View Post
    dog's name is Gino.
    favorite book :ender's game, tao te ching, junky, teachings of don juan, complicity
    What's "complicity" and "junky"?

1. About how many books do you read per month?
    2. Do you like computer games? If you do, what sort of games do you gravitate towards?
    3. Do you enjoy games in general? What sort of games do you like best, and what frustrates you most when playing games, if anything?
    4. How do you recognize that you're upset over something? What upsets you, and how do you behave when you're upset?

"National Enquirer News Flash: Seawolf Admits to Being ESFP!" read all about it!!!

Well, an intellectual can be a postwhore in the sense of wanting to spread their ideas around like manure. ("Look at what I've thought of!") But an attention-whore is actually interested in people looking at THEM...

If you start your own Latin-American "boy band," put on some muscle, and learn to dance without your shirt on, and have everyone actually stand around and cheer instead of fleeing in distaste, I'll consider retyping you as ESFP.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Attention seeking does not become of you...

Not if their Ni is a great deal more developed than Te... Ni allows for multiple perspectives... just because one way seems to be the most efficient to you, doesn't mean you have to force somebody else to use it... Ni takes into account that other people may have different experiences and therefore that method might not be the most suitable for them... Also you're assuming the INTJ have to care about that person... if not, who cares what they do?

MBTI
    INFP

1. not many. i read sporadically. i read magazines (psychology today, scientific american MIND, national geographic, tracks, thrasher, new yorker) i do most of my "reading up" on the internet. but i have dozens of books on my book shelf.
    2. no
    3. yes. halo 1 (XBOX) , gta3 (PS2) , legend of mystical ninja (SNES), tony hawk pro skater 2 (DREAMCAST), super mario bros (SNES), nothing frustrates me when i play games
    4. i don't really get upset.... when i am upset i need to be completely alone listening to choice music and doing something like goign on this forum or going for a walk in the park.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by cut the grass View Post
    1. not many. i read sporadically. i read magazines (psychology today, scientific american MIND, national geographic, tracks, thrasher, new yorker) i do most of my "reading up" on the internet. but i have dozens of books on my book shelf.
    2. no
    3. yes. halo 1 (XBOX) , gta3 (PS2) , legend of mystical ninja (SNES), tony hawk pro skater 2 (DREAMCAST), super mario bros (SNES), nothing frustrates me when i play games
    4. i don't really get upset.... i get stressed and i take medication for it. i'm pretty mellow. but when i am upset i need to be completely alone listening to choice music and doing something like goign on this forum or going for a walk in the park.
    INTP's don't stress
    INTP/5w4 sx