User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Falcarius View Post
    As for Haight, I think he is a INTJ, he runs this joint (and at INTPc) like a "J", he the only administrator that ever gets anything done.
    I resemble that!

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I resemble that!

Dont be silly....

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    Dont be silly....
    Why not?

MBTI
    INTP

Do IVY! I have a hard time seeing your S. (That wasn't suppose to sound dirty.)

Or rather I don't see why your X.
    Last edited by Chaselation; 04-30-2007 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Checked lastest type for Ivy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I gave up on typing myself. I'm an XXXX.

MBTI
    INTp

Ok, I'm in. I think this is what SW most enjoys, whether or not it's his biggest talent.

I have no idea whether i'm an INTP or an INTJ. I test both. I test 100% I 88% N 89% T and then either low P or low J.

I am a huge procrastinator. My house/car is a mess. I'm reliably late. But, I'm a good student. I've always been an "overachiever." I'm not really familiar with the Ni, Ne Ti, Te etc. distinctions but I need to think on the inside before I verbalize it. That's all I can think of right now. Except that I have an exam tomorrow morning that I'm not yet ready for and I'm on MBTIc.

MBTI
    INFP

what sort of art does your father do?

poetry, plays guitar, creates art on canvas with paint, erm.. he's very very artistic, just doesn't talk about it or show anyone often.

So you're a writer, huh? (And a bold one too! )

i've always been bold, since i was a child.

Time to strut your stuff, girl. What sort of things do you write, and can you post some in your blog?

for instance. i was a dropout in high school (dropped out at 16) but when i still was in school i would come once a week, if that. one day i came in, and we had a student teacher teaching the class. now, she had never met me before, and when she assigned a writing assignment on ... ahh what was it... some persuasive essay that we were to write in class that day... i, naturally, was the only one to persuade both sides to be true, and did it with excellence. she read my paper aloud to the class and when everyone discovered it was i that had written it they laughed because the new teacher didn't know i was this failure that couldn't give two shits about a writing assignment over which she was praising me with zeal. i am quite the eccentric, and with little shame i admit i have burned, torn up, or thrown away every writing or piece of art i ever made. it was a way to disconnect from my past

but here's an idea... we could have a thread where someone (probably SW *lol*) gives us a topic, and post an impromptu essay by said date/time.

What's your favorite style of writing? And topic(s) of writing?

i love to write about topics of debate. not necessarily political ones.. but ones that are about the self, and why---why one does this... or whether or not this is true... never about sensory things. never. i would never write a poem about the way the silence is deafening and your love is like a whatever... lol. i write poems about... well, about what i write essays about.

we should really get a poem thread going too.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by thirtyfour View Post
    Ok, I'm in. I think this is what SW most enjoys, whether or not it's his biggest talent.
    It's not your turn yet.

No cuts!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Sorry, I missed your origional reply. Comes from having a 1 1/2" high window at work
    Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    That suggests INTJ...

Answer to 1 & 3 points towards that... 2 is a stereotype so I'm throwing the answer out, but it suppose to say you're not THAT INTP. 4. The way you answered the question suggests Ni...
    2 is a stereotype but it is one that fits well. (Even if they don't admit it )
    1 is more about the INTJ prepensity to not get invovled. However it can represent a lot of things. I was more interested in how the question was answered than in any great insight from one particular answer.
    3 is very much an NT thing but I'd expect an INTJ to be confused and possibly irritated at non efficient answers. The one I know well does the whole if you try to do something which is inefficient. Mind you he's such a bitch
    4 was the real clincher. NT's seem obsessed with logic for most of the time. However INTJs and ENTJs seem more obsessed with external order. INTPs are the only beast which I have experience of having to have internal reasoning right on the money. If you watch ENTJs and INTJs can get very uncomfortable if you question the founding theories which they base their internal world on. ENTJs tend to fend you off and INTJs tend to shrug. It's like they are allowed but your not.
    Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Not if their Ni is a great deal more developed than Te... Ni allows for multiple perspectives... just because one way seems to be the most efficient to you, doesn't mean you have to force somebody else to use it... Ni takes into account that other people may have different experiences and therefore that method might not be the most suitable for them... Also you're assuming the INTJ have to care about that person... if not, who cares what they do?
    Te Ni does allow for multiple perspective???
    Quote Originally Posted by ENTJ
    Sometimes, you know, I get things WRONG!
    He actually said that too
    I propose that INTJs are similar in this regard. If there is a better answer then they want it. INTPs don't seem to be so bothered. if it's not right then it's not right they re-evaluate and then if it's still not right they will analyse the accusation for errors.

INTPs I see as all about the analysis where as INTJs are all about the thread of thinking which carries them from A to B.

In fact I've been discussing world design with an INTJ and an INFP and where as the INFP isn't looking necessarily for a logically consistent view the INTJ has everything working from a few premises which, whilst not being anything more than preference, are given the status of hard fact for everything else to fall from. i think that without such definitive things to hang the rest from they'd not feel secure in their final solution.

Anyhow CTG seems unbothered by such hinging things and seems less likely to wish to stamp them down. Hence I call INTP.

I admit that this analysis is based on little knowledge of CTG and of MBTI but still I feel that it is correct. I'm going with my intuition on this one.

Mind you though I'm struggling now to see how she could have answered so that it'd come up INTJ but I figure Meh, it's done now
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    It's not your turn yet.

No cuts!
    Oh, he should work in reverse order of joining.

So...you're dead last, bucko!
    Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
    Whaling is illegal in Oklahoma.