User Tag List

First 123

Most of my friends are extraverted, and intuitive, and pretty much all of them are judgers.

The common function that seems to be shared between me, and most of them, is Fe. A lot of my attunement to this function was enabled by those friends, namely the ESFJ, ENFJ and INFJ, with whom I lived with for 3+ years, during undergrad university.

My closest friends:

ESFx
    ESFJ
    ENFJ
    INFJ
    ENTJ
    INTJ

It's interesting, as I think I attract, and am attracted to, judgers more than perceivers.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'd say there's a lot of Ns in my group, very few Ss. Is are very slightly more common with me, Ps also probably a little more common than Js. Fs and Ts even split.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    From what I've noticed, N usually associate with other Ns, and Ss associate with other Ss.
    my girlfriend and closest friends are all ESFPs

they like to go out a lot like I do, share my interest in sports, and balance out my NT, other ENTPs irritate me to no end

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Shucks in the real world I don't choose my friends rather it seems like they choose me. On the other hand maybe I choose them by not pushing them away hard enough.

mostly ESTPs
    ISTJ
    ESFJ
    ISFJ
    ENFP
    and undiagnosed
    Need more Ne/Ni in my life because the S doms are killing me. Maybe thats why I come here.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

probably like 70% NJs and 30% SPs.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

S, E & F in real life. I have a LOT of ESFPs in my life.
    I'd love to have more N friends, as they've always been my closest friendships. When I do meet other Ns, they tend to be men.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    Most of my friends are Ps.
    Fairly even between F and T.
    Same here. Maybe there's a J overload when I connect with other Js.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

most of my close friends are N's, and most are NF or NT. there are a lot of P's in my social circle, though i also tend to get on well with xNFJ's, and sometimes the odd INTJ will accept me

i have one good ESFP friend, which is plenty! energy enough for an army of SP's there...

i have never been very close with an SJ my own age (or many SJ's in general), but i have one older ISFJ female friend who is totally awesome. i suspect as i grow older i might make more SJ friends, though xSTJ's and i seem to always have this weird interaction i'm still trying to figure out.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ElizaJane View Post
    I'm wondering which letter of your personality type is shared most amongst your friends. I'm INFJ, and I've found that almost all of my friends are also I, many are N, but T/F J/P are all split evenly.

Or do you find that most of your friends share a common letter that is different from your own?

Take a sample of, say, 8 close friends and let me know what you find. Thanks!
    The VAST majority of my friends are T. Beyond that most are P (Most Js are too rigid for me), but I do have more than a few J friends. I recently made the assessment and I was surprised by how many of my friends are S (my best friend is ESTP), although generally speaking I tend to be closer to my N friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole