• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

List, in order, the MBTI type that resonates most with you

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Now that I've gotten a handle on MBTI types, I've noticed certain types resonate more or less with me. Of course, individuals who resonate with me fall under any type; this doesn't mean certain people, or their thoughts, don't strike a chord in me; it's just that overall, this seems to be my preference:

INTJ
INTP
ISTP
ENFP
INFJ
ESTP
ENTJ
ENFJ
INFP
ENTP
ESTJ
ESFP
ISFP
ISFJ
ISTJ

I notice a (general) pattern of Ni perceivers, followed by Ti users, followed by Fe-ers, followed by S types. I guess that is because I use this forum more for learning and discussion/debate first and foremost. I like people to be friendly (Fe), but it takes a backseat to Ti for me on here. Irl, however, I don't have many T friends. Most of my friends irl are SFs, which is probably why I've ranked them lowest on here; because I am sort-of inundated with them currently irl :)

Mods: I tried to search for this thread topic, as I'm sure it's been done, but was unsuccessful.

Last edited:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Hmmm resonates online (cause I don't bother typing people in real life) maybe something like this...

INFPs
ISFPs
ENFPs
ENFJs
ESFPs
INFJs
ISTPs

ESTP
ESFJ
ISFJ
INTP
ENTP

ENTJ
ISTJ
ESTJ
ISTJ

(basically I'm a big fat FP that loves other big fat Fs & Ps.)

heart

heart on fire
INFJ/INFP
ISFP
INTJ
ISTJ
ENFJ
INTP
ENFP
ISFJ
ENTJ
ENTP
ISTP
All Others

P

Phantonym

I really don't know. Sometimes it feels that everybody do, sometimes it's nobody at all.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
enfp/Infp
intj
Isfp
entp
entj
enfj
entj
esfj
esfp

but i love all <3

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Types I resonate with a lot

INFP I have started appreciating the inputs of PeaceBaby and a few others a lot lately. INFPs may be vulnerable, but most of them are really thoughtful, imaginative, full of life, love and bring me immense pleasure. That sounded sort of perverted. It was more along the lines of "unicorns". No silly thoughts about that horn, now NTPs... :rolli:
I pretty much regard INFP as the perfect type, if there is such a thing.
Some of you can get my heart to glow just by being yourselves and stick to your values.

ENFP (Amargith? Marmalade? SillySap? etc etc. Love ENFPs)

ENFJ (Quite generally just get along well, have similar ideas)

INTJ (Quite generally. Not the asswipe anti-social fake-INTJs, though)

INFJ (Peguy's thoughts and curses, for example)

ENTJ (like DiscoBiscuit's rants)

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Online only:

ENTP
INTJ
INFJ
ENFP

N-doms first.

Edit: All types of people resonate well with me here actually. I guess I just crave more intuitive types in real life.

Last edited:

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
(I)NFJ (I relate to NFJs most easily, I'd say, and they're easier to connect with than fellow NTJs...we are each other's sidekicks and shared Ni makes everything easier - like them better IRL than on line, though)

INTP
ISTJ
NFP
NTJ

I get along with all types, really.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Er.... I actually don't know. :thinking:

I get along with ENFPs & ESTPs... that's all I can really think of.

I DON'T KNOW!!! :cry:

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now that I've gotten a handle on MBTI types, I've noticed certain types resonate more or less with me. Of course, individuals who resonate with me fall under any type; this doesn't mean certain people, or their thoughts, don't strike a chord in me; it's just that overall, this seems to be my preference:

INTJ
INTP
ISTP??????????????
ENFP
???????????????
INFJ (when they are typed correctly ;) )
ESTP????????????????????????????
ENTJ
???????????????
ENFJ
INFP
ENTP
ESTJ
ESFP
ISFP
ISFJ
ISTJ

I notice a (general) pattern of Ni perceivers, followed by Ti users, followed by Fe-ers, followed by S types. I guess that is because I use this forum more for learning and discussion/debate first and foremost. I like people to be friendly (Fe), but it takes a backseat to Ti for me on here. Irl, however, I don't have many T friends. Most of my friends irl are SFs, which is probably why I've ranked them lowest on here; because I am sort-of inundated with them currently irl :)

Mods: I tried to search for this thread topic, as I'm sure it's been done, but was unsuccessful.

I notice a distinct bias against ENFJs in that list ^^^ :newwink: :D

I relate most to:

ENTJ
ENTP
ENFJ
INTP
ESTJ
INTJ
ISTJ
INFJ
ISTP

I relate least to
ENFP

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Resonate with a lot with NTPs. More often than not I can resonate with STPs and NFPs (their Fi-Te throws me a lot tho). In other words: Dom/Aux users of Ne and/or Ti.

Can relate a whole lot to NJs at times, but then we can just as easily have no similarities at all.

Don't often resonate with SJs and SFPs unless we have specific shared interests.

This of course has nothing to do with who I do and don't get along with most of the time, if it did ma SFPs peeps would be right up da top :wub:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not to be a stick in the mud, but I'm really not sure personally what "resonate" means to me. I have friends from every ilk and clime, but romantically it's a narrow margin.

???

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This of course has nothing to do with who I do and don't get along with most of the time, if it did ma SFPs peeps would be right up da top :wub:

Oh yay! :wubbie:
Finally, someone who loves me. I think I may cry.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Get outta my head: INFP
Me with lots of caffiene: ENFP
Sorta me: INFJ, ISFP
My NT counterpart: INTP
The x-ray of my soul: ENFJ
S-doms: ESFP, ESTP, ISTJ, ISFJ
The NT-it-alls: INTJ, ENTJ, ENTP
Whaa?: ISTP, ESFJ
Dear God, No: ESTJ

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I took "resonate" to mean when I'm reading a post or whatever and I'm thinking to myself "yeah they really get it!" ("it" being some obscure indefinable something), it's a vibe, like you're on the same wavelength.

Juni

MBTI Type
INFx
1. NTP
2. NFP
3. NF
4. NT

ENTPs make me laugh the most. I love INTPs on rants- they almost seem human... almost.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I took "resonate" to mean when I'm reading a post or whatever and I'm thinking to myself "yeah they really get it!" ("it" being some obscure indefinable something), it's a vibe, like you're on the same wavelength.

Yeah Dude! You get it!
*shuffles Quin higher in resonating list*