First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    I took "resonate" to mean when I'm reading a post or whatever and I'm thinking to myself "yeah they really get it!" ("it" being some obscure indefinable something), it's a vibe, like you're on the same wavelength.
    I took it to mean in real life conversations also....but I considered both.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

INTP
    INFP
    INFJ
    ISFJ
    ENFP
    ENFJ
    ESFP
    ISTJ
    ISTP
    ESTJ
    ISFP
    ESFJ
    INTJ
    ENTP
    ESTP
    ENTJ

ISFP
    ESTP
    ENTP - maybe the odd one listed here, but they have entertainment potential..even if i don't understand them half of the time.

anyone else..
    But I hate ESFPs

Ginkgo

Tater sees that some people premeditate their prejudices. They say "That llama bit me, so I'll never give another llama a sandwich ever again. They do not resonate with me". Or they might say "I had severe diarrhea after eating KFC, so I staunchly reject all KFC with my tail in between my legs. My screams were reverberative on the commode, but KFC does not resonate with me". Tater thinks these people are silly. They should all be confined in steel cages and dangled over lava pits. Then maybe they can become acquainted with the lava on an intimate level. This would be a rational learning experience for them, as we learn best through pain.

How do you know they're serious though? I say stuff like that... and then end up going to KFC again eventually. You'd lock me in a cage unfairly!

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    How do you know they're serious though? I say stuff like that... and then end up going to KFC again eventually. You'd lock me in a cage unfairly!
    I would not lock you in a cage. This guy would.

Take it up with him.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Typhoon View Post
    Then maybe they can become acquainted with the lava on an intimate level.
    *wipes tears of laughter*

FWIW, SP's have more to complain about being "intimate with the lava" here than he does, and yet we don't complain.... umm.. not too much!

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Not to be a stick in the mud, but I'm really not sure personally what "resonate" means to me. I have friends from every ilk and clime, but romantically it's a narrow margin.

???
    What Quinlan says:

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    I took "resonate" to mean when I'm reading a post or whatever and I'm thinking to myself "yeah they really get it!" ("it" being some obscure indefinable something), it's a vibe, like you're on the same wavelength.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Typhoon View Post
    Tater sees that some people premeditate their prejudices. They say "That llama bit me, so I'll never give another llama a sandwich ever again. They do not resonate with me". Or they might say "I had severe diarrhea after eating KFC, so I staunchly reject all KFC with my tail in between my legs. My screams were reverberative on the commode, but KFC does not resonate with me". Tater thinks these people are silly. They should all be confined in steel cages and dangled over lava pits. Then maybe they can become acquainted with the lava on an intimate level. This would be a rational learning experience for them, as we learn best through pain.
    Just so you know, it's your fault I just yelled downstairs at my brother, to pick up some KFC.