First 1234 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

A lot of what you guys are doing seem like Ne made-up stories, not Si...I don't think this experiment is going to go very well.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    She might be pregnant and they are looking at their new house.
    That's just so interesting to me, cuz someone else here said the same sort of thing (triplets).

To me, there's no connection at all inherent in the look and feel of the picture itself. But maybe there is a connection for Si, where new houses are bought when a family is expanding as part of the family ritual...

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    A lot of what you guys are doing seem like Ne made-up stories, not Si...I don't think this experiment is going to go very well.
    No, look at what connections they are making...
    It's drawn from practical cultural experience.

I don't think an NT would ever suggest she might be pregnant, except unless they could see a change in her midsection shape.

I think we'll see better if something is going on if we look at the narrative/framework from which people are drawing their connections.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post

So what I'm supposed to say is I see is a big stop sign that's blocking the house, the start of a nuclear family (all they need are 1.5 more kids, the dog, and a vinyl fence from Lowe's), some shrubbery that needs a little TLC, and a mustard finish?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

The "for sale" sign is first and foremost (ouch); the rest of the picture is almost incidental.

Small family, stock photography-esque set-up. I sense no true affection.

Bright sunny day, spring / early summer like. Like the greenish-yellow hues, which is why that "for sale" sign is such a nuisance eye-draw.

It's like being hit on the head with a message, but which one:

Did they just buy this house, or are they saying goodbye to it? Or did they just spend $$ to get that new stone walkway made to help sell their house?
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    That's just so interesting to me, cuz someone else here said the same sort of thing (triplets).

To me, there's no connection at all inherent in the look and feel of the picture itself. But maybe there is a connection for Si, where new houses are bought when a family is expanding as part of the family ritual...

No, look at what connections they are making...
    It's drawn from practical cultural experience.

I don't think an NT would ever suggest she might be pregnant, except unless they could see a change in her midsection shape.

I think we'll see better if something is going on if we look at the narrative/framework from which people are drawing their connections.

I see a for sale sign. That's the biggest, most prominent feature of the picture. I also see the family, standing there looking at it. Those 2 details are what stand out to me. I guess that's where my Si ends, and my Ne begins?

Otherwise it's just describing details- colors, inconsistencies, etc, which wouldn't go too well because the pic's all blurry and you can't make out too much of the background. And that's boring.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Looks like For Sale sign is photoshopped in. It is super sharp while background scene is really blurred, but not in the right way for the sign in the foreground to look natural. Background scene looks peaceful and idyllic. I suspect the original photo had no For Sale sign and was meant to look positive but then someone wanted to use the same photo to illustrate something negative or sad, like losing your house, which is why they made the For Sale sign so hyper sharp. Maybe they didn't have much of a budget.
    the shoheen ho of the wind of the west and the lulla lo of the soft sea billow - Alfred Graves

hmm . . . looking for something to make an impression on me . . . ignoring the for sale sign . . . holy shit the kid has a stump

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

That's an ugly picture. The sign looks out of place, looks like an advertisement. The ugly sign that's the only thing in focus seems a bit too clean, except of course for the two pieces of grass on the upper right corners of the horizontal pieces of wood (either fell, or was on purpose held against the ground) and the missing color just below the pieces of grass. The tree/bush in the background makes the man's jaw seem very strange. And the man himself appears nerdy because of his hair and shirt. The boy is probably extremely annoying with his blond hair and whiny voice.

American dream.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

POOR GUY!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

That woman has a nice ass. Daddy wants to nail that shit once they get done saying good-bye to the house.