A.) Depicting a fresh, colorful and peaceful life.
- Interesting choice of colors. Yellows, vibrant greens, and oranges. These are often associated with growth, health and revival.
- The parents don't seem to have a spot of gray in their hair either. Using youth to express longevity.
- The mother is standing in the middle, with her arms securely placed around each family member. Associating femininity with maternity: tenderness, care, dedication and support. Perhaps they purposely chose not to use the father as a main focus due to a subconscious connection with broken families.
- All 'typical' family members present. No single parenthood. No harsh living conditions.
- Used a very young child in place of an adolescence. It could indicate that a place like this is safe enough to raise an individual who is very vulnerable to the world. This will last until the kid at least grows up.
- All plants well-cared for. And there seems to be no lack of them around. Possible connection: lots of time for nurturing --- no fast-paced lifestyles, not abandoning things that require mindful attention to grow, enjoying the smaller & finer things in life.
B.) A "red" for-sale sign (that clearly contrasts with the background) could mean:
- Alerting the viewer. Buy it now!
- This is something very important, vital to your health even. It needs attention. Red is often used for situations we can't postpone.