User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Thought one: Family taking one last look at the house before they leave off towards their new home. Something may be wrong with that house. The new owners may be dissapointed.

Thought two: Family bought the house. But why would there be a 'for sale' sign in front of the picture of the family who already bought it. Or perhaps they didn't buy it yet. But they are in front of it as if.... hmmm this is hard.

Thought three: Why is this a picture of a house in front of a family in front of a 'for sale' sign. What's the purpose of the picture? Where was this picture used.

Thought four: That 'for sale' sign looks photoshopped onto the picture of a family in front of a house. I wonder what would be the purpose of someone doing that... Website advertising? magazine? ....

This is just too freaking funny.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    If you're referring to my MBTI listing, I'd offer you the same advice.
    The advice is being considered.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by musttry View Post
    The advice is being considered.
    In other words, you don't get what I'm saying. No worries. It's an Ni thread, after all.

I'm an INTJ. I just enjoy being hilarious.

Ha.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I guess Night is feeling introverted today. He was extroverted yesterday.

He would make a great addition to this picture! (Plus he's blonde and probably dresses a little more put-together, so he'd fit much better with this family than step/disenfranchised dad here...)

Can we photoshop Night from the back into this picture and start over?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

another family lost their home........
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    another family lost their home........
    They look pretty happy to go.

Maybe it was infected with mold.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Ne is not very affectionate? Or the people.
    The people!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    The boy is dressed like his mother and has blonde hair, he's dressed up in the same style she is, while the father is relaxed and casual and dark-haired. That is not a typical pattern because (1) a boy typically wants to be relaxed and fun, not wearing dressing clothes on a typically nice day outside, esp pastels (!) and (2) he tends to want to emulate his dad instead, especially if the dad is fun and relaxed, and (3) the dad typically won't want his only son to not emulate him, he gets annoyed if his wife has "taken over his son," and (4) the mom is the centering force here that brings them together... or the separating force between man and son that keeps them apart, so... (5) not really sure how the weird pattern here fits in with a "happy" family.
    lol. Definitely a strong mother figure.

Maybe they are actually leaving the place. As it was mentioned before, it says "for sale".

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    The house is yellow (I like yellow houses) and has pretty white window pane things (I like those, too).

It is nicely landscaped, but it looks like those steps aren't used regularly because there is a plant growing across them.

The mom and the boy are dressed nice in matching outfits. The man (dad?) doesn't match at all and looks (comparatively) like a slob.

They are looking at the house and considering buying it, which is why there is still a For Sale sign up.

hahha. Are you trying to be stereotypically S here? I would have thought those were "s" statements. But I know you're not S. Are you?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

As if that is possible to buy! Hahahaha.

Tragical, almost as if it is a warning sign. White borders, red background, white text. Are we really supposed to believe that this is healthy? I mean, c'mon!

Of course, it's rather viewed as the height of health so, the sign really is trying to say "this is what you've dreamed of and this is what is healthy." but I am wondering if hospitals(health care) really should be used in a picture like this.

I find it almost scary to look at.

Buy our dream. It's there for your pleasure.
    Last edited by Serendipity; 03-23-2010 at 12:05 PM. Reason: I do not hold a complete certainty if I am iN, so if you don't get it. It's my fault. :)
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari