User Tag List

First 4121314

Ginkgo

At first I thought the woman was cradling the man's ass; but when I realized he wasn't I was disappointed. Then I noticed that the sign was overly obtrusive until I adjusted my depth perception to find that the sign was behind the family and not in front of them. After that, the redness of the sign was distracting me because it is a known fact that the color red subconsciously stimulates hunger; so I wondered why you would need to be appetized to purchase a house. Is there pizza inside? I find the picturesqueness to be unnatural, like most advertisements are. The posture of the family, standing like the heroic Hercule after defeating Cerberus, is strange. Perhaps this is their first house together as a family? They seem to have some sort of spiritual attachment to the house now, like kudzu wraps itself around an object for years to come. I don't think they're leaving, at least until the man finds his wife cheating on him in the bed that HE PAYED FOR THAT UNGRATEFUL BITCHWEUFINGUHUGGH...

Ok I'm done.

Ginkgo

oh crap sorry wrong thread

figsfiggyfigs

To me, it looks like they're losing their house, and they're saying goodbye.

am I weird?!?!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    To me, it looks like they're losing their house, and they're saying goodbye.

am I weird?!?!
    In my POV, you are. Did you notice how "bright" and "spring-like" things are?

I'm thinking...

1. They have a child so it could not be their "first" house.
    2. They only have one child so they're a new couple.
    3. Adding these two would form the conclusion of a mother and son with stepfather. and perhaps deceased father.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    In my POV, you are. Did you notice how "bright" and "spring-like" things are?

I'm thinking...

1. They have a child so it could not be their "first" house.
    2. They only have one child so they're a new couple.
    3. Adding these two would form the conclusion of a mother and son with stepfather. and perhaps deceased father.
    I think that is why to me, it looked like they were losing their house.

It IS so bright, and spring-like, but they seem so aloof , and their clutches on each-other is not affectionate.

To me, it looks like " the world is so full of happiness, but that doesn't stop bad things from happening... "

It's as if they are looking at it and imagining all the good times they had in it, and all the good times someone else is going to be having in THEIR home; and they are hurt because of these thoughts...

god, I'm weird. :P

At pic: where's the white picket fence?

Wrong house.

brainheart

All of it's for sale- note how the sign is in the foreground, in focus, while everything else blurs together? A life like that- the big, sunny perfection- materialistic, Leave it to Beaver idealism- it's inconsequential, two-dimensional, a matter of goods bought and sold.

It's fake and blech.