User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

An ENFP described becoming curt with people, insensitive, literal, logical, and critical, and being especially insensitive and pedantic about language and vocabulary.
    Wait are you guys implying I've been an unhealthy ENFP all of my life?

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    holy shit, this is accurate O_o;
    C'mon, time to turn that "?" into an "E", you know it's true

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    C'mon, time to turn that "?" into an "E", you know it's true
    maybeeeee...

cough cough

cough

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I DO BELONG

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Wait are you guys implying I've been an unhealthy ENFP all of my life?
    not to sunshine on your parade, but i think we get in this mode when we're around Thinkers too, maybe especially NT
    i'm like that around my family all the time because otherwise they prey upon NF...

i think of NF as pegasus, pretty much
    (NT is like a freaking shark: brilliant, precise, and liable to strike at any moment)

so pretty much snarky ENFP is like a really angry unicorn ready to gouge you with its horn.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

not to sunshine on your parade, but i think we get in this mode when we're around Thinkers too, maybe especially NT
    i'm like that around my family all the time because otherwise they prey upon NF...

(NT is like a freaking shark: brilliant, precise, and liable to strike at any moment)

so pretty much snarky ENFP is like a really angry unicorn ready to gouge you with its horn.
    I gouged an NT coworker last week over something trivial and stupid. I went at him hard because I recognized he was trying to use the same strawman pattern against me that he uses in meetings. This was about something non work related so I took the opportunity to make an example out of the encounter so that I can refer back to it later if I have to.

It took almost an hour of just pissing him off over and over and we were arguing about something that no one even really cares about. I felt bad about it, but I held strong the whole time. I actually still kind of feel bad about it.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Prey upon NF? I make every NT I meet, my bitch.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Prey upon NF? I make every NT I meet, my bitch.
    lmao. teach me your ways, sensei. though i kind of run the show at home if the ESFJ's not around.

Quote Originally Posted by me

so i just want to point out that i'm freaking disturbed because i just google-imaged ENFP and came across this image:

and when i clicked on it discovered it had been posted on TypoC by an ENFP (Orobas) to describe an ENFP in a relationship with an NT on my freaking birthday of this year, in the NT Rationale, where i rarely, if ever, look, and the thread died way back in april, long before i even joined.

i think there is an ENFP collective consciousness.

MBTI
    ISFJ

lmao. teach me your ways, sensei. though i kind of run the show at home if the ESFJ's not around.
    Lolz, and ESFJ rules YOU?! It would be a cold day on Earth, at least in my case.

But I'll tell you my secret. Pick no sides. Even in cognition alone. It keeps everyone on their toes. Just when the NTs think you are an NT and that you understand them, you sweep their leg. And the same applies to NFs. It keeps things balanced and makes you a free card.

Yeah, I'm totally bullshitting......kiiiiiiiiinndaaaa....

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Lolz, and ESFJ rules YOU?! It would be a cold day on Earth, at least in my case.

But I'll tell you my secret. Pick no sides. Even in cognition alone. It keeps everyone on their toes. Just when the NTs think you are an NT and that you understand them, you sweep their leg. And the same applies to NFs. It keeps things balanced and makes you a free card.

Yeah, I'm totally bullshitting......kiiiiiiiiinndaaaa....
    yeah, though i want her to be first in command, and me second. then i don't have to take responsibility but can still boss people around

lol stay a free card... interesting, i'll have to try that... though really what i need is an ENFJ to learn from, they totally run things without anyone even realizing it and suddenly they're in the highest position and giving you orders that you enjoy complying with. it's like... wtf

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Thank you for this little gem! Actually, this really clarified some things. I relate to almost all the negative qualities of inferior si.. especially the hypochondriac tendencies *embarassed* and feeling that all decisions muse be made with logic. Wow this was truly insightful.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts