User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 89

  1. #51
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    An ENFP described becoming curt with people, insensitive, literal, logical, and critical, and being especially insensitive and pedantic about language and vocabulary.
    Wait are you guys implying I've been an unhealthy ENFP all of my life?

  2. #52
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    holy shit, this is accurate O_o;
    C'mon, time to turn that "?" into an "E", you know it's true

  3. #53
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    C'mon, time to turn that "?" into an "E", you know it's true
    maybeeeee...

    cough cough

    cough

    wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I DO BELONG


  4. #54
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Wait are you guys implying I've been an unhealthy ENFP all of my life?
    not to sunshine on your parade, but i think we get in this mode when we're around Thinkers too, maybe especially NT
    i'm like that around my family all the time because otherwise they prey upon NF...

    i think of NF as pegasus, pretty much
    (NT is like a freaking shark: brilliant, precise, and liable to strike at any moment)

    so pretty much snarky ENFP is like a really angry unicorn ready to gouge you with its horn.

  5. #55
    Post-Humorously stalemate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    1,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    not to sunshine on your parade, but i think we get in this mode when we're around Thinkers too, maybe especially NT
    i'm like that around my family all the time because otherwise they prey upon NF...

    i think of NF as pegasus, pretty much
    (NT is like a freaking shark: brilliant, precise, and liable to strike at any moment)

    so pretty much snarky ENFP is like a really angry unicorn ready to gouge you with its horn.
    I gouged an NT coworker last week over something trivial and stupid. I went at him hard because I recognized he was trying to use the same strawman pattern against me that he uses in meetings. This was about something non work related so I took the opportunity to make an example out of the encounter so that I can refer back to it later if I have to.

    It took almost an hour of just pissing him off over and over and we were arguing about something that no one even really cares about. I felt bad about it, but I held strong the whole time. I actually still kind of feel bad about it.

  6. #56
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    not to sunshine on your parade, but i think we get in this mode when we're around Thinkers too, maybe especially NT
    i'm like that around my family all the time because otherwise they prey upon NF...

    i think of NF as pegasus, pretty much
    (NT is like a freaking shark: brilliant, precise, and liable to strike at any moment)

    so pretty much snarky ENFP is like a really angry unicorn ready to gouge you with its horn.
    Prey upon NF? I make every NT I meet, my bitch.

  7. #57
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Prey upon NF? I make every NT I meet, my bitch.
    lmao. teach me your ways, sensei. though i kind of run the show at home if the ESFJ's not around.

    Quote Originally Posted by me
    i think of NF as pegasus, pretty much
    (NT is like a freaking shark: brilliant, precise, and liable to strike at any moment)

    so pretty much snarky ENFP is like a really angry unicorn ready to gouge you with its horn.
    so i just want to point out that i'm freaking disturbed because i just google-imaged ENFP and came across this image:



    and when i clicked on it discovered it had been posted on TypoC by an ENFP (Orobas) to describe an ENFP in a relationship with an NT on my freaking birthday of this year, in the NT Rationale, where i rarely, if ever, look, and the thread died way back in april, long before i even joined.

    i think there is an ENFP collective consciousness.

  8. #58
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    lmao. teach me your ways, sensei. though i kind of run the show at home if the ESFJ's not around.
    Lolz, and ESFJ rules YOU?! It would be a cold day on Earth, at least in my case.

    But I'll tell you my secret. Pick no sides. Even in cognition alone. It keeps everyone on their toes. Just when the NTs think you are an NT and that you understand them, you sweep their leg. And the same applies to NFs. It keeps things balanced and makes you a free card.


    Yeah, I'm totally bullshitting......kiiiiiiiiinndaaaa....

  9. #59
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Lolz, and ESFJ rules YOU?! It would be a cold day on Earth, at least in my case.

    But I'll tell you my secret. Pick no sides. Even in cognition alone. It keeps everyone on their toes. Just when the NTs think you are an NT and that you understand them, you sweep their leg. And the same applies to NFs. It keeps things balanced and makes you a free card.


    Yeah, I'm totally bullshitting......kiiiiiiiiinndaaaa....
    yeah, though i want her to be first in command, and me second. then i don't have to take responsibility but can still boss people around

    lol stay a free card... interesting, i'll have to try that... though really what i need is an ENFJ to learn from, they totally run things without anyone even realizing it and suddenly they're in the highest position and giving you orders that you enjoy complying with. it's like... wtf

  10. #60
    Senior Member Santosha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    Thank you for this little gem! Actually, this really clarified some things. I relate to almost all the negative qualities of inferior si.. especially the hypochondriac tendencies *embarassed* and feeling that all decisions muse be made with logic. Wow this was truly insightful.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Similar Threads

  1. The Form of the Inferior - INJs
    By Cegorach in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-26-2013, 10:30 AM
  2. The Form of the Inferior - ITPs
    By Cegorach in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 10:50 AM
  3. The Form of the Inferior - ISJs
    By Cegorach in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 07:19 PM
  4. The Form of the Inferior - IFPs
    By Cegorach in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 04:55 PM
  5. Introverted Thinking - The Form of the Inferior - EFJs
    By Cegorach in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 08:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO