• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Write dialogue between you and you

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
.. with the idea that the two of you may be in different situation, but they are still essentially you.

I'm hoping for this to enlighten my idea about how different kinds of people would ideally talk about stuff.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I go first. Dialogue between me 1 and me 2.

1: So, what you're doing at the moment?
2: Relaxing. I arranged the wedding afterall, and I did most of the job of moving in, you know.
1: You aren't going to continue that forever, aren't you?
2: Well, of course not. I'll get some unemployment aid soon, and I have a plan for a great new job underway.
1: I'll trust you to put a decent effort in it. You know, your spouses money will end soon, if you don't secure new income.
2: Exactly. I've already thought of some good new stuff for my job search. I think I'll win the next job with the background info I've gathered.
1: Sweet. It's a good thing you got there. I guess the heaviest part is to get oneself going. It's tempting to relax forever after a situation like yours.
2: No worries. The job market seems good at the moment. Listen, I have to get back to stuff.
1: Nice to hear. Let's stay in touch!
2: Sure! See ya.

fusetah

MBTI Type
CAGE
.. with the idea that the two of you may be in different situation, but they are still essentially you.

I'm hoping for this to enlighten my idea about how different kinds of people would ideally talk about stuff.

When you say different situations, do you mean different mindsets?

And wouldn't having real life conversations help you get your enlightenment in a healthier way? :shock:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
This forum is text on screen, and when I want text on screen, I come to this forum.

Real life is when I look outside the monitor.

Any further questions?

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Me: Dude!
Other Me: dude, you're me
Me: Trip out
Other me: got any bud
Me: uh...naw
Other me: In that case could I have a handjob because since you are me it wouldnt be gay, it would just be masterbation
Me: Fuck off prick!

hilo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9 sx
me1: How could you possibly have forgotten your keys again??
me2: Cause that's what I do best, sugar tits!
me1: Well ****ing stop it, it's annoying and wastes my time when I could be doing something interesting.
me2: Yeah but then I wouldn't have had that awesome thought about solving that physics problem while the rest of my body was busy on autopilot and put the keys in the freezer... oh hey, the keys are in the freezer btw. But we can probably pretend like we meant to put them there. Play cool.

MiasmaResonance

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Me 1: Stfu.
Me 2: No u.

Ad infinitum.

Tecla

MBTI Type
INTP
1. I should probably do something productive
2. No you do, stay on the computer
1. You, sir, are a brilliant and majestic stud, I will comply
2. Good choice
1. Indeed

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Me 1: Why are you the only one who gets whatever the hell i'm on about? Can't someone else get it for once. I'm glad and all, but come on.
Me 2: Holy hell. You're annoying, you know that?
Me 1: Hey now.. hey.. don't harsh my mellow! You're me too, you know.
Me 2: Yea, don't remind me... Fuss-bucket.
Me 1: D'aw. You know you think i'm awesome!
Me 2: :sigh: I'd better or else we'd both be quite screwed.
Me 1: :D
Me 2: You better quit using your ISTP tactics on me, I'll kick your ass.
Me 1: Yeaaa, true. So...
Me 2: So, indeed.
Me 1: Want to reminisce about past relationships and contemplate why people do what they do and think what they think?!
Me 2: Of course, but only if we throw our findings on livejournal, tumblr, or typology afterward.
Me 1: Hell yes! :yay:
Me 2: This conversation was my only potential escape from coexisting in the same body with you, wasn't it?
Me 1: :yes: Ahuh
Me 2: God damnit. You're lucky we balance each other.
Me 1: See, you get it. Now why can't anyone else?

Rinse and repeat cycle

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
Myself: What are yo doing posting on that message board when it is almost midnight and you have to work tomorrow?

Me: I dunno.

Myself: Turn the damn computer OFF and go to bed!!! Now!!!

Me: Okay! Okay! Damn I hate Myself...what a bitch!

Carrot

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
(I've always thought of this, talking to myself, this sounds hmmm...)

C1: What are you thinking now?
C2: I'm confused.

C1: O.O
C2: I don't know, there are too many thoughts in my mind now.

C1: Oh... Me too. :(
C2: O.O ...

*Silence*

C2: Let's moan together. Will it help?
C1: Not exactly, perhaps it will be better if we talk this over to someone else, C2, since you're me anyway. :X

C2: Right... >.< ARGH! Forget it! *Turns off the brain's CPU* XD

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
*Wake up 2pm*

Me :Fuck sake its 2pm, 3 hours later than planned, 1 hour later than the buffer and that's 10 minutes before sleep wasted planning out the day fuck it all :ranting:
Me2:Relax, there's planty of time in life to achieve
Me :OK cool I'm relaxed, can't arrive at shop at 2pm when it's emptiest and shelves are fully packed, what am I gonna do for food? There's no food in house
Me2: Have your smoke and coffee and then head out at 2:30?
Me : Too bigger a risk that annoying children from school will be just let out, gonna have to go for takeaway later
Me2: When?
Me : At exactly 7 to avoid commuters, other people getting there dinner and when it's nice and dark so I can resort to stealth if needed, but not before 7:30 because I need to be feed and in position for the football match on tv to try to make money gambling
Me2:Where?
Me :Wast of time deciding now, things will change throughout day, decide closer to time
Me2:OK let's commence the daily reading where do we start?
Me : Have to get the football news out of the way, try to get done in less than 2 hours, Emails/digg/texts done in 30 mins no more, glean old magazines for information then recycle 10 mins no more than that essential, back to reading for 4 hours
Me2:Remember to not commit to anything too long term after 6pm as you might go to pub
Me :OK planning done, I'm the fucking best aren't I? :cool:
Me2: Damn straight, let's rip day this to pieces so savagely that the next day won't even dare to think of going against my will :workout:

^^^Actual spot on dialogue in my head this morning. Happens every morning although most days I get nowhere near as much done as I want and am usually drunk by 6pm

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've got way too many people in there. It wouldn't be dialog; more like a mob scene.

P

Phantonym

I find this a very difficult task indeed. I don't think in words. There are mostly feelings and emotions sparring, everything is in constant motion, with a few cohesive words thrown in there. I have no need to have a dialogue between me and me, I already KNOW...

This poses problems when there's a need for "real" communication where I have to translate my thoughts into words that make sense to others.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
one: Ohhhh! I feel so pretty and lovely today! :holy:
two: Hm, I didn't realize that rats nest you call hair would be considered lovely.
one: My hair is NOT a rats nest, take that back!
two: Wow, way to take it personally. I swear, you're so stupid sometimes.
one: How can I not take it personally, you were insulting me!
two: I wasn't insulting you, I was being honest.
one: You're a real jack ass, you know that?
two: So? It's better than being an air headed princess.
one: There you go again, always insulting. I'm starting to think that's all you know how to do.
two: No, I can also do this *flips the bird*
one: *gasp* You are not allowed to do that!
two: Whatcha gonna do, cry and tell? Besides, I'm you so really you're just getting yourself into trouble.
one: :steam:

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
rhinosaur: Where is my cell phone?
rhinosaur: I don't know, did you look in your office?
rhinosaur: Yeah, like ten times.
rhinosaur: Maybe it's under a pile of junk.
rhinosaur: Like I haven't already thought of that. But you're probably right.
rhinosaur: Well you need it for this weekend.
rhinosaur: I know, I've got to find it. I hope I didn't leave it somewhere.

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Me1: I couldn't do it without you, old chap.

Me2: Nor I without you, old boy.

Me1: Shall we attempt to teach these ingrates something new?

Me2: Ultimately a futile effort, but let us.

Me1: Will we take the Friesian or the gray Arabian?

Me2: The Friesian.

Me1: As always, a good choice.

Me2: Indeed.

P

Phantonym

Me1: I couldn't do it without you, old chap.

Me2: Nor I without you, old boy.

Me1: Shall we attempt to teach these ingrates something new?

Me2: Ultimately a futile effort, but let us.

Me1: Will we take the Friesian or the gray Arabian?

Me2: The Friesian.

Me1: As always, a good choice.

Me2: Indeed.

Put all that in a delicious sauce of Received Pronunciation and it's an absolute marvel. :cheers: Subvocalization is wonderful.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
me part A: Go to the gym
me part B: The gym should go to me
part A: Then do laundry
part B: define laundry
part A: The clothes that need to be washed
part B: I have more clothes in the closet
part A: Why do you procrastinate so much? You make us lazy.
part B: why do you nag so much? You make us nervous

:) gym in T- 15 minutes

:(