• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Population of Typology Central

What's your Type?

• Total voters

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just wondering. I searched and didn't find a thread similar. oh come on.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
dead certain that there's already one or two somewhere. I consider myself xntp, but after quickly scanning some profiles, I'm leaning towards entp, so I'll vote it that way.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you. But Don't you think it better if stickied. Then we would see the type that's more attracted to typing.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
that thread IS stickied :laugh:

I should know, I started it :newwink:

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Dang.. INxPs make up way more of the population here than I thought. The Es just jump out of the monitor at you and make you think there's more of them than there are. ;) And I would have thought there would be a lot more INFJs, too. And INTJs! Wow.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ and more terrifying yet, we post A LOT :devil:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
well... if it's on the keyboard there's not as much of an expense set aside for mouthwash :rolleyes:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
how about wrap it in plastic wrap first and then just take it outside to hose off? :huh:

it's warm out again, after all! :cheese:

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
how about wrap it in plastic wrap first and then just take it outside to hose off? :huh:

it's warm out again, after all! :cheese:

Not for long, and besides...

That suggestion is waaaay too late for anyone who has had their computer for more than a day or so. ;)