• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If 2 Ni Users...

G

Ginkgo

If 2 Ni users of differing opinions know the truth, does the universe implode?

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Of course not. The world becomes perfect, silly.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Maybe. Maybe not. Third wheels and all.

Allow me to introduce you to the tricycle :newwink:

tricycle_2.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ok, looks like 2 Ni peeps + 1 Ne peep form the wheels, then who does the driving? This is starting to look like slave driving...
Which is why the Te is the driver :devil:

p.s. Best opening post of ANY THREAD EVER :happy2:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ YES. :yes: But Te'd be going too fast and ignoring everybody in his/her path, so the tricycle would get run over by the HUGMOBILE

1492329652_1ad74ba09d_o.jpg

a.k.a. Fe. "I'm running you over for your own good!" :D

D

Dali

That would be the point at which Se would intercede to grab the handlebars and drag it to the most fun location.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
:rofl1:

Eek. I'm retreating.

images

(Si)

Oh and a Ne wheel _has_ to look like this:
425_michelin_activeWheel.jpg

+ imagine a reference frame attached to the outer rim of the wheel. Now the whole world is turning around the Ne wheel. Yes even you, Te driver!

Edit. note to self... Never try to beat a Se user to such a game.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But wouldn't it take an Ne user to link the two together?

Nah. We keep those for breeders. We don't want their "opinions" and "perspectives" and "interior design ideas for the downstairs bathroom".

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't think two differing Nis are all that problematic. If (and here's a big if) I understand the mysterious workings of Ni correctly... Ni is the one able to see things in all sorts of perspectives. Contradictory opinions can both be true.

Now if two Ti users are both right and of a contradictory opinion...

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
One of them will die. The other is guilty.

Or, the fabric of space rips and everything goes back to where it was before. Or it doesn't, and they land in the Atlantic Ocean, never to be seen again. Or the Ni users just wanted you to think all of that and they are really just enjoying a bite to eat somewhere nice.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:high fives Lux:

Who says Ni isn't creative?