User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENTP

What is your type? ENTP

What are you passionate about? Injustice (or injustice according to my perception), Freedoms, Doing what is expected/right/needed/fair and matters concerning loyalty.

How strongly do you feel passion? How could you not agree? Your just being stupid!

Is it easy for you to become passionate about something or does it take some time? It takes time for me to become passionate about anything, as I have to look at all sides before deciding what is right or wrong.

How quickly do you stop feeling passionate about something or do you remain passionate forever? You can’t just not care about something you felt so strongly about before can you?

Are you passionate about a great number of things or just a few? More than I have time for.

Are you more passionate about subjects/things or people? No, It’s all or nothing.

Does sexual passion come easily to you? It’s the only thing that can distract me from my other passions.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

What is your type? INFP
    What are you passionate about? Loving everyone and everything and our meaning, and destination, in life.
    How strongly do you feel passion? Extremely, it inspires me to carry out my dreams, and to love unconditionally.
    Is it easy for you to become passionate about something or does it take some time? It's pretty easy for me, when something, no matter how big or small, touches me, it can have a reflected effect on my emotions.
    How quickly do you stop feeling passionate about something or do you remain passionate forever? I am forever passionate.
    Are you passionate about a great number of things or just a few? Honestly, their are a few, well rather many, things that I overlook when it comes to things that I am passionate about, but the things that do matter, I feel strongly about.
    Are you more passionate about subjects/things or people? People, because everything else is temporary, even our bodies..our spirits are what I am most passionate about.
    Does sexual passion come easily to you? With my soul mate.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?